“Great value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Hagerstown

Days Inn Hagerstown
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Glouster, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We only needed this room for 1 night on our way to D.C., and this was acceptable. The beds were some what hard, and the bedspread on one of the beds were falling apart. The bathroom was gross, there was hair in the bathtub and when I closed the bathroom door, there was hair on the back of the door, ick. The room we had was on the corner, which I normally would love, however this one was on the corner of two roads, which became busy in the morning, I.E. loud! The curtain also did not cover the whole window, which allowed light to peer through the window in the morning. The breakfast was acceptable with cereal, muffins, waffles, yogurt, the usual standard breakfast fare. The service was good, we had the crib waiting in our room and they gave us extra towels on our way up to our room.

If you need a room just to lie your head for a little bit, then for the price, this is an acceptable place. If this was for the long term, then no thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you did not fully enjoy your experience here at our hotel. I wish you would have mentioned something to our front desk staff while you were here, but please know that I have already expressed your concerns to our housekeeping department so they can be promptly addressed. We do recommend that light sleepers request a room farther from the highway as we will always try our best to accommodate. Thanks for your compliments and suggestions and have a great day!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My mother and I were visiting my sister and we wanted a hotel that had smoking rooms. I was quite suprised when we walked in. The man at the front desk was super nice(and provided me with quarters both nights because my dollars wouldn't take for the drink machine. Thanks again! Haha)

It was the second stay for my mother so she requested a room farther away from the highway this time which he was on point about. It was still a little noisy but we came prepared with earplugs because only an idiot wouldn't realize that a hotel on a highway would be noisy. All in all: hotel was lovely(unless you're a snobby socialite and in that case, go to a mariott), very clean and the staff were superb! Will totally me back again!

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks so much for your kind compliments about your stay with us. We try hard to provide clean rooms and excellent service at affordable prices. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again on your next stay. Thanks again and have a great day!
Brooklyn, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Clean room, free continental breakfast, not expensive. Nothing special, but a good night's rest on the way to somewhere else. Breakfast included make-your-own waffles which were nice, but nothing else hot. Not a bad deal.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gaggy1
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and for your compliments. We're glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you on a future stay. Please come and see us again!
Newark, Delaware, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and I wanted to take a last minute trip and chose this hotel for the price. Very inexpensive so we were able to stay two nights instead of just one. The rooms were very clean (we asked for a non-smoking/non-pet room). The A/C was quiet and worked well. I was happy to see a mini-fridge and microwave in the room. My only gripe was my bed was very hard but not intolerable. The elevator, however, was disgusting. No ventilation and every smoker who had just come in from the outside stunk it up so bad it was hard to breathe in there!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter. Request a non-pet room if that sort of smell bothers you.