“Fair Value” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Holden
“Fair Value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The facilities and personnel were more than satisfactory. Too close to the main road, very loud at night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I'm sorry that you heard some of the road noise. Perhaps we can give you a room on the back side during your next stay. Thanks and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tazewell
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is a decent hotel; it's just far from the highway and local food establishments and the staff wasn't very well informed about possibilities for eating. I stayed twice on the same trip, both going and coming, but another time I'd look for a better value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
I'm sorry that you were not completely pleased with your stay. We are located 3.5 miles off I-81 and 2.5 miles off I-70, so we're basically in the middle of both insterstates along the Dual Highway. I will make sure that our newer staff members are better informed of dining options -- there are nearly 30 restaurants within about a mile of our hotel. You may wish to check out a page on our website -- http://www.hagerstowndaysinn.com/places-to-eat.html.
Saint Augustine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The staff is wonderful, the room is very comfortable with one caveat that is nothing they can control.... the sirens from emergency vehicles due to the proximity of the highway are very loud and occur all night long due to the new hospital's location nearby. Would otherwise be a perfect score

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for your compliments on our staff. I'm sorry that you heard some traffic noise. Perhaps we can offer you a room away from the highway or on the back side for your next stay with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great day!
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My name is Jeff, and this has been my second extended stay at this Days Inn within a month, and I came back the 2nd time cause it felt like home. The staff is exceptional, and the rooms are very clean and comfortable, as well as the admenties (microwave, fridge, and a nice flat screen tv, as well as an awsome king size bed with comfy pillows) that I was looking for. The nitely price was near half that of local competeors in the same area.
My lasting impression from my stay at this Days Inn is from the guys working the front check in desk.. You all went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable.. I extend thanks to Ben, Bill, the other kind short hair guy (temp forgot your name, no offence), and the last guy Ritchie who was exceptional in seeing that I was happy with my stay there... above and beyond.. A special thx to you Ritchie! It was a great place to stop over, and will do it again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for writing such a nice review of our hotel! We have been working hard to provide upgrades throughout the property, both inside and out. We are also very thankful for our team of front desk staff who truly wish to provide a great experience to our customers. It's indeed a pleasure being able to serve you and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay. Thanks again and have a great day!