Days Inn Hagerstown
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)
Motel 6 Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfront deskrefrigerator and microwavewould stay here againcontinental breakfastpleasant staystaff was friendlyflat screen tvcoffee makerthe breakfast areapetcerealchannelsratesdinerclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is a decent hotel; it's just far from the highway and local food establishments and the staff wasn't very well informed about possibilities for eating. I stayed twice on the same trip, both going and coming, but another time I'd look for a better value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

I'm sorry that you were not completely pleased with your stay. We are located 3.5 miles off I-81 and 2.5 miles off I-70, so we're basically in the middle of both insterstates along the Dual Highway. I will make sure that our newer staff members are better informed of dining options -- there are nearly 30 restaurants within about a mile of our hotel. You may wish to check out a page on our website -- http://www.hagerstowndaysinn.com/places-to-eat.html.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Reviewed March 19, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The staff is wonderful, the room is very comfortable with one caveat that is nothing they can control.... the sirens from emergency vehicles due to the proximity of the highway are very loud and occur all night long due to the new hospital's location nearby. Would otherwise be a perfect score

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your compliments on our staff. I'm sorry that you heard some traffic noise. Perhaps we can offer you a room away from the highway or on the back side for your next stay with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My name is Jeff, and this has been my second extended stay at this Days Inn within a month, and I came back the 2nd time cause it felt like home. The staff is exceptional, and the rooms are very clean and comfortable, as well as the admenties (microwave, fridge, and a nice flat screen tv, as well as an awsome king size bed with comfy pillows) that I was looking for. The nitely price was near half that of local competeors in the same area.
My lasting impression from my stay at this Days Inn is from the guys working the front check in desk.. You all went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable.. I extend thanks to Ben, Bill, the other kind short hair guy (temp forgot your name, no offence), and the last guy Ritchie who was exceptional in seeing that I was happy with my stay there... above and beyond.. A special thx to you Ritchie! It was a great place to stop over, and will do it again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for writing such a nice review of our hotel! We have been working hard to provide upgrades throughout the property, both inside and out. We are also very thankful for our team of front desk staff who truly wish to provide a great experience to our customers. It's indeed a pleasure being able to serve you and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay. Thanks again and have a great day!