“Good night sleep on the road” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Hagerstown

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Hagerstown
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Hagerstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Not that we are clean freaks but we find it sooooo important 'en route' for cleanliness. Rooms were clean, carpets-clean, breakfast area-clean. Beds nice and comfy - new toppers we are presuming. Staff/owner pleasant. A nice experience!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thanks so much for your great review! I really appreciate you taking the time to tell about your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are passing through!
Freedom, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was a little leary when I pulled in, I guess I should tell everyone that my overnights on this trip were booked for me, but this is one of those places which is nicer on the inside than it looks on the outside. Staff is nice, Mischa didn't do any sniff and scratch which lets me know they do a good job cleaning. It is an older hotel but it was clean and a great value, I think it was 45 with a ten dollar pet charge. There is a Boston Market down the road which is the bomb, I know surprised me too *G*. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
I appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. We recently finished our exterior stucco renovation and are currently trying to improve some of the smaller things that have had to wait, both inside and outside. Thanks for your compliments on the room as well. We try to be very thorough in cleaning. Have a great night and we’ll see you the next time!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

We stopped off here for the night on our travels. We were met by a very nice fella behind the desk and paid €55 for the night. Room was clean, comfy bed and had a micro and fridge. Very fast WIFI and a nice continental breakfast!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks so much for your review! Please come and see us again the next time you’re passing through!
SMITHS GROVE
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I chose this Hotel because of my Wyndham rewards program. I am very sorry that I did. We traveled for 10 hours and were very much looking forward to a good nights rest before we continued on our journey. The check in gentleman was very cold and unfriendly. The rooms appeared to be nice and comfortable upon our check in. But after sleeping in our King sized bed, my husband and I both woke to very sore muscles which made our next day journey, unbearable. I will never stay there again nor do I recommend it

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Well I’m sorry to hear that your stay didn’t go as smoothly as you were expecting. I am quite surprised to hear that your bed was uncomfortable, as usually our Serta mattresses are regularly complimented for their comfort. I’m also sorry that you felt your check-in was not very friendly. I replayed the video to see what you were referring to and so that I could address it if necessary. Upon review, the person who checked you in told you all about the room, joked with you for a moment, and even told you all about the restaurant up the street that you asked about. I’m not sure how it was unfriendly but your concern was taken into account. Thanks for your review and have a great day.

Travelers are raving about these Hagerstown hotels