Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown
Country Inn
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

$109
$139
$66
$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

All reviewsbagelsbudget hotelwaffle makerflat screenstay there againfree wifinice roombranrefrighairdryer
Reviewed August 9, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was iffy about reserving here in the first place(I usually stay at another area hotel), but the price was almost half of where I normally stay :(, so, ok, I tried it. First thing I saw once I opened my rm door....not vacuumed and it was obvious too! Not cool! Also, once stepping in, there was a smell... that covered up smoke smell....nasty! The 2nd floor was a non-smoking floor(3rd was smoking and there was 1st floor below, but not sure if it was non-smoking or not).... My friends rm. across the way did not smell nearly as stench as mine :( I had to ask for Febreeze...got Odo - Ban and doused my rm. in it, but it didn't last long :( I did stick it out and stay, but not sure I'll be back, especially room 204. I did like the nighttime receptionist, he was friendly on the phone when I made my reservation and when I spoke to him later that night... They leave envelopes for tips... I left them a tip: "please vacuum... ps. I know how it goes, I've worked in the hotel industry." :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

I'm certainly very sorry that your stay was not what it should have been. Our housekeeping may have made an oversight if you believe your room wasn't vacuumed -- that certainly isn't typical and we do apologize for it. We would have gladly changed your room to another if you had requested it. We will address your concerns with the housekeeping staff and make sure that it is taken care of. Thanks so much and we hope to see you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Not modern but clean and comfortable. Was fine but I'm glad it was just for 1 night. Would probably stay again, good price. You got what you paid for. Great fridge. Not convenient if you are traveling on I-81.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for your review. Our hotel is 3.5 miles from Interstate 81 and 2.5 miles from Interstate 70, located along the Dual Highway between the two interstates. We appreciate your compliments and are always trying to improve on the hotel in a variety of areas. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 30, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013