“at least the toilet worked” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hagerstown

Super 8 Hagerstown
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
TROUTVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I enjoy the hotel and its location to my customers.The front desk (Cheryl) is extremely nice and gives you quick check in and out. She is always friendly and great to take care of your needs. The rooms and breakfast area are very clean and the breakfast foods have a good assortment. The only problem is that I do not get my reward points. I was told by one of your employees that I should be getting the points according to the dollars I spend even if I us a coupon. Why do I not get these points in Hagerstown?

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thanks so much for your great review of our hotel. We try very hard to be a clean, affordable home away from home. We consider Cheryl a great asset and I'm glad to hear that she has been taking care of you. Regarding the rewards points, it is true that coupons are not eligible for points because the coupon rates are much lower than the standard rates. I will follow up with our staff and make sure that they understand this as well. Thanks again for your great review and have a great day!
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Rooms are small and need a deep cleaning. Bathroom is very small and needs updating.
The night shift front desk help was very helpful and was very courteous. Thank you Emmanuel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I would like to let you know that we are in the process of renovating our hotel. We actually just purchased replacement lamps for the rooms and flat-screen TVs are on their way as well. We will be replacing the carpet soon and do wish to bring our hotel up to par with the quality that you expect as your guest. Please give us a return visit in the future and see the improvements we are making. Thanks for your review.

Travelers are raving about these Hagerstown hotels