Ramada Plaza Hagerstown
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
Motel 6 Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfireside restaurantwafflesfree breakfastsausageroom was cleancrab cakesindoor poolshopping mallabove averageoff the highwayvery nice hotelshort drivefront desk staffmdchainaccommodationsflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Booked via third party website, and hotel was still willing to accommodate our request for room type (doubles, adjoining) for our two rooms. Many places will not.

Rooms were clean and comfortable, well-appointed for the price. Enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was good - not a real huge spread, but what there was was great, especially considering the low room price.

When you visit, be sure to say hi to Bob, the lovebird in the lobby. Our son couldn't get enough of him.

Would definitely use this property again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Oliverbenny
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review about your recent stay wtih us! Our friendly staff is always here to make your stay the most comfortable possible. And we will try our best to always accommodate any special needs no matter what! Let me know if I can ever be of assistance to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Four adults stayed here for one night on our way to DC. Very nice hotel, very clean and the price was very reasonable. The breakfast was much better than I expected. I will use this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you! Please come back and see us again soon. And let me know if I may help with your future travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

We stayed overnight recently on our way south. The beds were comfortable, and the hotel
was very clean, had good amenities and the service was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! We hope to have you as our guest again in the near future. Please contact me anytime I can be of help to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Check-in was quick and welcoming. My son and I were given a quick rundown on the antics of Bob the bird who lives in the lobby. Of course, every time we went through the lobby we had to stop by Bob's cage for a quick visit.

Our room was clean and spacious. My son enjoyed the pool.

The breakfast was average.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Glenncca
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! The entire staff (including Bob the bird) look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your son again in the future. Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you in your travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We stayed here twice in the past 3 months and come here frequently when we come in to visit family. This is a very clean hotel that has all the amenities you need. The indoor pool area is very nice and well kept. Water was warm. We ate twice at the restaurant for dinner and the food was very good. Free morning breakfast with plenty of hot foods. Food prices were not bad at all for a hotel. Only down side was the local liquor laws. Bar closes at 10pm most nights. Our room was updated and clean. Bathroom was spotless with marbel top sink. We had a fridge in our room and flat screen TV. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kat29rn2cu

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you are in the Hagerstown area visiting with family! Your feedback on our hotel is so very much appreciated. We are very proud of our facility and glad you have found a "home away from home" for your frequent visits here. Please let me know if I may of assistance to you in your travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.