“always used this hotel”

Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
hagerstown, United States
“always used this hotel”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

the staff and location of this hotel are amazing. I use the hotel every time I am in Hagerstown md. I have seen wedding receptions there and also have gone for my own personal use. The atmosphere is very relaxing and when I use the internet is very speedy and has great service.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

venicegrand, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Thank you for your recent review, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that you visit us regularly when traveling through the area! I hope that we continue to meet your expectations and provide you with superior customer service! Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Polish first
Lewistown
Reviewed August 25, 2014

One night stopover. Very nice hotel. Some areas in the room needed a little sprucing up (few scuffed, scrapes in the paint) and the bathroom sink must have been recently replaced as there were missing tiles all around the sink. Otherwise it was very nice for the money we paid. The room was large and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was average, nothing fancy, the usual cereals, waffles, breads/bagels and beverages.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and you are correct the sinks in the bathrooms have been recently replaced, and please know that all tile work has since been completed! We hope that if you are ever in the area again, that you will consider staying with us once more! Thank you again for the feedback!
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, but the room we got smelled damp and stuffy. The bathroom smelled like someone left a wet towel lying in there for days, and the smell wafted into the main room area. The lights weren't very bright and the room felt dark and dim at night.

The free breakfast was very good though. Fresh waffles as well as coffee and juice. They didn't have any other hot foods except oatmeal. The English muffin sandwiches were in the fridge and looked decent, but I didn't try it.

Overall, it was an okay stay, but I probably won't be returning anytime soon as I didn't feel all that comfortable and clean in the room, but that's just me.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests! I do apologize that your stay didn't meet your expectations, and please know that I have taken your concerns and addressed them with our staff so that we can continually upgrade our service and provide a superior product! Thank you again for your feedback!
Richmond, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Best Western Grand Venice Hotel and Conference Center is a very good value for the money - pleasant and helpful staff, comfortable bed, pleasant rooms, nice appearance. It's in a good location near major roadways if you are going to a place like Gettysburg as I was. I'll continue to stay there when I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests! We are thrilled that you have enjoyed staying with us, and appreciate that you visit us regularly when traveling through the area! We hope to see you again soon!
Pueblo
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The hotel needed some renovations and my room looked it, but Michelle at the front desk made out trip great. She was so helpful during booking and checkout. She made the stay worth it. Thanks Michelle!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests! Additionally it is appreciated when guests mention staff by name, we strive hard to provide excellent service and when our guests recognize staff members it allows us to also recognize those staff members for their excellent work! Thank you again, and we hope that if you are ever in the area again you will consider staying with us once more!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stopped because we were tired. So it was just a random pick. The room was filthy. Things on the walls, who knows what... I don't even want to know what it was. The bed was comfortable. We didn't eat breakfast, but I did stop to talk to the manager. I was told he was busy but would be with me in a minute.... I decided to put my bag in the car and there he was, standing out front smoking! I told him how dirty the room was. I brought down a Lysol wipe I used to wipe off the air conditioner. A tip for you all... If the dirt is built up on the outside that's cause the filter is full and dirty which is blocking the cool air and blowing thru the dirt so they are throwing money out the window along with spreading dirt and dust throughout your room. I told him that too. He cut my bill in half and we left !

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your recent review, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests! Please note your concerns have been taken seriously, and I have talked with our managers as well as housekeeping to address the concerns that you have pointed out! I sincerely hope that the next time you are in the area that you will consider staying with us again, so that we can make it right by you, and provide you with the excellent service and accommodations we are known for! Thank you again for your feedback!

Travelers are raving about these Hagerstown hotels

Ottawa
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stayed here on the way down to myrtle beach for a vacation. Good sleep, no issues with the room. Only problem was the juice machine was broken at the continental breakfast, but a bunch of other drinks were available.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feed back! Our juice machines have since been fixed by the way! We hope that the next time you are passing through the area that you consider staying with us again! Thanks!