“Wonderful Stay!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Hagerstown
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. Giving us information about the surrounding area and what to do. The pool/spa were wonderful and refreshing especially after a long day at Gettysburg. It was also convenient 30 minute drive to Antietam Battlefield, which is one of the reasons we chose this hotel. Good price for the area and room. The room was very clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was well stocked and with an average variety of choices.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dguern1
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Hagerstown

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was in town for the "Bike Fest" and Motorcycle races at the Hagerstown speedway. It was a full house, and still there was ample parking designated motorcycle only, as well as a large car lot. It was very warm that weekend(100 degrees).
The room was clean, bathroom size was adequate, a/c was quiet and did what it should on a 100 degree day, bed was comfortable and plenty of pillows, coffee maker, hair dryer, ironing board etc...The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

we stayed here for four nites and went away satiafied. Upon arrival the place seems older but it doesnt take long to see everything is being updated and it is nice. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean. They did not put a lot of linens in the room but all u had to do was ask for extra and they were happy to help. The beds were very comfortable.
The breakfast had the regular continental stuff but also had microwave burritos, croisant and bagel sandwiches. The staff checked the breakfast room regularly.
We spent a lot of time in the lobby with friends hanging out and they didnt seem to mind.
The down side was the pool closed at 9pm(just when it was cooling off enough to be outside). And the halls had a funny smell.
I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 8, 2012

visit was for motorcycle races at Hagerstown, full house there was ample parking designated motorcycle only, as well as a large car lot.. room was clean, bathroom size was adequate, a/c was quiet and did what it should on a 100 degree day, bed was comfortable and plenty of pillows, coffee maker, hair dryer, ironing board.. in room fridge was plenty cold..basic cable on older TV..pool was comfortable temp on a 100 degree day, but the umbrellas at the tables could use some help and the towels were a bit rough.. elevators were quick and dependable being a 5 story building both ran all hours..staff was very friendly and polite, easy to deal with and eager to offer information, directions, answer questions..at registration the offered up services from the property as well as in the surrounding area, before being asked. .working class visitors, families would be very comfortable here..there was also a coin operated wash and dryer on my floor but no snack vend just soda/water/juice machine(also reasonably priced)

Room Tip: corner suite quieter than hallway near elevator (chimes on arrival and doors opening closing)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed there for one night on our way to Washington DC. Spacious room, clean (bedsheets are soft and smells good), with microwave, TV and fridge, coffee maker, 8 minutes away from Prime Outlet, plaza across the hotel, good location, only a few minutes away from the highway. Good breakfast too. I can't complain. The staff are nice too. I think for the price we paid ($75) I'd say we got a deal.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank uask4it
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We visited this hotel June 18-19th ,2012. Our family has made many overnight trips to Hagerstown Md. This was our first stay at this hotel.We called around before selecting this hotel We got a nice hotel at a value price.
The desk clerk was very professional and helpful.Check in was quick.She offered visitor information and suggestions on dining.
Our room was on the second floor and was nicely decorated and clean. On that same floor there is a breakfast room. The breakfast is adequate with a few simple choices,and you can make waffles.My suggestion would be to have a staff member nearby to assist. When we arrived at 8:30, items needed replacing and there was no coffee.We waited and it was not a big deal for us.
The pool area appears to be under renovations. I did use the pool and it is clean.
The hotel was quiet and we slept well. Overall, this was a good experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

Ups: good service, good TV and lots of channels , very good hot water, spacious

Downs: big uncomfortable pillows, small toilet, noisy refrigerator(at 3 am)

Let me begin by saying that the hotel is not new. It's got a 70's 80's vibe to it that I actually liked. It even has a doctors office located inside the lobby!! The staff was very fast and willing to help. If you are looking for a brand new hotel, you probably won't like this place. If you are looking for a clean moderately priced room that's quiet and spacious, you'll like it.

The hallways and rooms are really big so there is plenty of room for all your stuff. The room was pretty clean overall the only complaints I have is from tossing and turning all night due to the large pillows. I realize I could have called downstairs and tried to get a smaller pillow but I didn't. The only other problem I had was with the small Toilet. I'm 260 pounds and the seat is really small.
I almost forgot about the fridge....
At about 3:00 AM the fridge decided to start making some buzzing and rattling noises that kind of scared me at first. It stopped after 2 or 3 minutes.
Other than these minor issues I had a decent night. I'd probably stay again if I was in the area. It was lot better than some of the similarly aged hotels that I have stayed at. If you are nor sure, just go up and look at a room before you pay.

• Stayed: May 2012