“The best restaurant in Hagerstown!”
Review of LJ’s Restaurant - CLOSED

LJ’s Restaurant
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eastern Blvd.
“The best restaurant in Hagerstown!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I probably go to LJ's way too much, but we can't help it!! LJ's is by far our favorite restaurant in town. The food is amazing, the wine fabulous (thanks to their sommelier Mia) and the atmosphere delightful! You will pay some decent $$ for the experience but it is well worth it!!!!!!

1 Thank ShaShaRath

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Yummy Burgers”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I have just discovered the weekly deals in the lounge. You do not need reservations for the lounge but I suggest you get them for the restaurant side. There are many unique dishes to pick from and everything is prepared in house from scratch. The food is absolutely delicious.

The only thing that surprised me was the state of disrepair a few items were in. The pillows near us were ripped open, our table wobbled and had rings in the finish, and the carpet was unraveling on one end. If these things were repaired I would rate a 5.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank J D
Frederick
“Extraordinary, In Every Way!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We dine at LJ's a couple of times a month, and spend nearly every special occasion, birthday, New Year's, Valentine's Day, etc. and we have never been disappointed. This past weekend we spend a very special birthday celebration with 30 of our closest. Alex & Megan designed a perfect menu with a mix of predesigned appetizers & salad and served our party individually ordered entrees to perfection. The best in Hagerstown by a mile!!!!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“A must visit in Hagerstown MD”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

the place is in an out of the way part of the city but it is well worth finding the place. They have a full bar and the bartender was helpful and talked about the specials they had that night. Sitting in the dinning room you can watch the kitchen prepare the meals which is a show in itself. the wait staff was very helpful and friendly. There isn't another place like this in Hagerstown.
The meals we had were great. I had a Halibut that was cooked just right and was very fresh. My wife had a steak dish that was cooked perfectly. So if you are looking for a good bar and a good meal this is the place

• Visited May 2013
Port Republic
“Quite an Experience”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Had dinner here because of reviews we read. I have to say most of the reviews were spot on. The service is very impressive. The food is very, very good but pricey. The egg rolls are great, the chicken was the best I've ever tasted and the flat iron steak was really good. I would skip the ox tail soup. The bread, rolls and butter are addicting so be careful. Wine list is a little odd. You have to thumb through cards in a box. Not sure I liked that part so much but the list was of reasonable size and the wine we had was great. Extensive mixed drink list. Deserts were very good also. We would go back.

1 Thank out3650