“Best Kept Secret in Hagerstown” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites Hagerstown

Homewood Suites Hagerstown
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hagerstown
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Best Kept Secret in Hagerstown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have written reviews before and my old job allowed me to travel a lot. Here is my latest visit - Homewood Suites in Hagerstown, Maryland. All I can say is WOW ! The hotel appeared new and yet it was about 5-6 years old. The exterior was well taken care of along with the interior. What separates this hotel from others in the area is the amenities and the staff. The double-viewed when you first entered was so warming ! The smiles and extended courtesy of the staff added the second layer of a great stay. Then the rooms were fantastic ! I was not sure if I wanted the studio or the separate bedroom room so the staff let me view them both. What a hard choice ! The comfort of the bed instantly relaxed me and I slept like a baby ! The hotel is off the main road so it is very quiet there ! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Finis M,
Thank you for such a GREAT review!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!! You gave such a fantastic description of our hotel from the guest point of view and we love it! Thanks again! See you soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Oakland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel gave me the best guest experience I have ever encountered.. the suite was perfect, comfortable, clean, quiet, new, spacious.. A good evening meal and wonderful breakfast.. I have 0 complaints, nor any suggestions..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Darlene S,
Thank you for the great review! We are always so happy to hear when your stay is more than pleasant! Hope you stay with us the next time you're in town!
Bordentown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were really impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel common rooms, and our 2-bedroom suite was spotless. Everything we needed had been anticipated and provided before we felt the need to ask. The ample towels, bedding, and well-stocked kitchen made our stay a breeze.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Larry B,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our 2 bedroom suite! We are very happy to hear the room was to your liking. Thanks for such a great review!
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites. VERY nice. We will definitely opt for a Homewood Suites when available for future trips! This seems to be a step above Hampton Inns, which is where we typically stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank mizz0um0m
Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
mizz0um0m,
We are so glad that you took the plunge and stayed at a Homewood Suites! I am so glad we didnt disappoint! Keep an eye out for us we are ever expanding! Thanks again!
United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice lobby, front desk workers are friendly and very efficent. My only issue was the cleaners never came to my room. I was suprised that I passed them in the hallway and four hours upon my return they were past my room and never cleaned my room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Jonathan B,
I am very sorry that your room was not serviced during your stay. Our staff is normally very efficient with cleaning rooms and it may have been a misunderstanding or an oversight and I apologize. I hope you give us another chance! Thanks for staying with us!
Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We used this hotel just as a one night layover taking my daughter back to school in Pennsylvania. The Homewood Suites in the Harrisburg area have gone up considerably in price for some unknown reason, so we stayed out a little ways and found this very nice hotel. Very friendly and a good value for the price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Michael W,
Thank you for such a wonderful review and we are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay while taking your daughter back to school! Hope to see you in the future!
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have stayed here many times for business trips and have not had one bad experience. Very clean, well maintained, super friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is outstanding and the dinners are very nice if you just want to grab a quick bit to eat.

I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
LGK123,
Thank you for such high level of compliments! We love hearing that you enjoyed your stay as well as our staff. Hope to see you again soon!