Homewood Suites Hagerstown
$97
Hampton.com
$79
SleepInn
Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
$59
$179
$152
SpringHill Suites
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
$62
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
$77
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
$179
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbasketball courttwo bedroom suitefull kitchenevening receptionceiling fancomplimentary dinnersmall kitchengreat hotelhome away from homebob evansbuffalo wild wingsrooms are spaciouspool and hot tubi highly recommend this hotelgreat rooma great staybusiness trip
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice lobby, front desk workers are friendly and very efficent. My only issue was the cleaners never came to my room. I was suprised that I passed them in the hallway and four hours upon my return they were past my room and never cleaned my room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Jonathan B,
I am very sorry that your room was not serviced during your stay. Our staff is normally very efficient with cleaning rooms and it may have been a misunderstanding or an oversight and I apologize. I hope you give us another chance! Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We used this hotel just as a one night layover taking my daughter back to school in Pennsylvania. The Homewood Suites in the Harrisburg area have gone up considerably in price for some unknown reason, so we stayed out a little ways and found this very nice hotel. Very friendly and a good value for the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Michael W,
Thank you for such a wonderful review and we are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay while taking your daughter back to school! Hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have stayed here many times for business trips and have not had one bad experience. Very clean, well maintained, super friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is outstanding and the dinners are very nice if you just want to grab a quick bit to eat.

I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

LGK123,
Thank you for such high level of compliments! We love hearing that you enjoyed your stay as well as our staff. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

After a 10-hour road trip, this room with its beautiful bed linens, superb mattress and a selection of comfortable pillows was just what I needed. I could have stayed there for a week and told my husband from now on, Homewood Suites is where we stay. The kitchen is great and the sitting area perfect for computer work or watching TV. On the whole, this hotel is SUPERB! Gracious staff and delicious breakfast with darned good coffee!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Mariann,
Thanks for a great review! We always love hearing stories of tired weary guests getting a great night sleep with us! So happy you stayed with us!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The Homewood Suites in Hagerstown MD, is one of the best properties we have stayed at in the Hilton chain. Very well maintained, excellent location, friendly staff etc. The nicest hotel in the area! Rooms are a good comfortable size for a family of four and the amenities provided are perfect. Very nice pool and outdoor terrace, basketball court etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Paul K,
Thank you for such a great review!! We love that amazing details you gave of our hotel and are so happy they you enjoyed your stay with us!