“Quality gourmet dinner, excellent friendly service, will do again!”
Review of Rik's Cafe

Rik's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 268 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Starting with the cream of crab soup my wife and I were genuinely pleased with our meal at Rik's Café. She had the Blackened Mahi-Mahi tacos while I enjoyed the Café Seafood Broil; both were simply delicious. The scallops were juicy, light, and cut-with-a-fork tender. We completed our dining with a deep-fried cheese cake with caramel/chocolate sauce and cinnamon sugar. Our plates were completely cleaned.
Thanks for a very nice dining experience.

1  Thank Jacob M

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We were extremely impressed with the bar tender. Not only did he make excellent drinks but made a fig martini for our group to try and let me sample a beer they had on tap for free. I ordered the chicken Chesapeake and it was just ok but the rest of my family said there food was really good. They had the land and sea burger, pulled pork sandwich, seafood medley, and the blackened chicken pasta. I wish I would have ordered one of those dishes instead. All wait staff and what I think was the owner were very friendly. Definitely will go back again.

1  Thank Davemilla81
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I have been to the area many times.. And had never even heard of this restaurant.. Until Trip Advisor. What a pleasant surprise! Its very unassuming in a strip shopping center. I went on a Wednesday and they had half off a bottle of wine.. We had muscles for an appetizer. For my dinner I had the smoked salmon cakes.. These were okay, a little on the salty side. However, I keep thinking about those muscles with chorizo. Quantity was plenty.. Great experience.. Will definately be back next time I am in town!

1  Thank CIR
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our family from the area took us here for dinner and what a treat. The food was yummy and the service was top notch. Definitely worth the visit.

1  Thank jwinterhouse
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were visiting Hagerstown and had read the good reviews for Rik's and gave it a try. Don't let its location in a desolate strip mall scare you off. Exceptional service. Great food. Good beer and wine selections. A real treat.

4  Thank breakingglass1