$110
SleepInn
$139
Homewood
$139
All reviewsgolden corralfree cookiesroom was cleanwaffleshotel is situatedsausagevalley mallparking lotwi fiwould stay here againfast foodking suitevery nice hotelolive gardenhot tubthe breakfast areahot breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We really enjoyed our 2 night stay at this hotel. Really deserves a 4.5 rating, the only thing less than perfect was the comfort of the bed, which of course is rather subjective. The reservations were accurate, and our room was quite spacious and very clean. The limited interactions that we had with the staff were always pleasant, and the breakfast buffet was very good and offered a nice variety. An over all very good experience. This is the fist time that we stayed at this chain; if this hotel is an accurate reflection, we will always consider Country Inn & Suites.

Room Tip: Understand this hotel is at the edge of a mall parking lot.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
hgtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hagerstown, MD, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Thank you for selecting The Country Inn & Suites for your stay and it was our pleasure to had the opportunity to had served you and we hope we may serve you again in the near future. So pleased you enjoyed our breakfast and the staff we have on board, we love offering our guest our great customer service skills. We thank you so much for your stay and we can't wait to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Stayed for one night on Sept. 17th. Upon arrival was informed of renovations in progress due to broken sprinkler pipe. We stayed in a clean, comfortable room with a quality breakfast in the morning. There was an odor in the hallway more than likely due to the renovations but in no way did that enter into our room. The hotel was close to I-70 and I-81 and very convenient to our travels to Boonsboro. Would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
hgtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hagerstown, MD, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at The Country Inn & Suites and it was a real pleasure to had the opportunity to had served you and we hope to continue to serve you in the near future. We hope upon your next visit we will be completed our renovations and we can show the beauty of our facility. We would like to thank you for selecting Country Inn & Suites and we can't wait to see you again when you are back in the area.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed here for one night on Sept 13th in room 313. Renovations ARE in progress on 1/3 of the hotel. The foyer area is very nice but that is where it ends. Upon coming up the elevator in the renovation area, my room was just 500ft from the renovations. I did not hear any of the noise from the renovations but did hear the elephants walking around in the room above me until 11pm and then in the morning (I even had earplugs in). The first thing “wrong” with the room that I noticed was the musty smell. Went over to the air unit and noticed mold stains on the outlet blower panels. Both beds had issues. I did not find any bedbugs but both comforters had dirty spots. So I then checked the blankets underneath. The bed I would have preferred had some suspicious dried blood or something clumped on it, so I checked the other bed....and found old pink stains on the sheets. Knowing that the hotel was sold out, I chose the lesser of the two evils. Definitely removed the comforter and found what appeared to be a clean extra blanket in the closet. Sleeping went fine after dinner at a local restaurant. In the morning I hit the gym which is in the lobby with tons of glass windows for EVERYONE to look at you like an insect. Oh, the pool is behind the gym and it is rather small and looks in need of a makeover. After the gym I went to my room to stretch and put down a bath towel to lay on....glad I did, found a huge clump of hair on the floor that was not mine....apparently they do not vacuum the entire room. The breakfast is self serve with a variety of cold items, bacon, potatoes (I enjoyed these the most) and some kind of round omelet thing I didn't want to guess about. I used the waffle maker which does take a bit of smarts to figure out to spray it first, then get the right amount of batter in the little cup and then unless you want to burn it, take it out before the timer goes off. (NO DIRECTIONS WERE PROVIDED). So, in the end, if I had been paying for this stay myself, I would have run the other way.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

We apologize deeply for the experience you encountered during your stay with us at The Country Inn & Suites and we wish the front desk would have known of the issues so we could have addressed them quickly for you, like moving you to another room or upgrade you to a suite room. After reviewing our front desk log book we did not see any issues on this date, so we were unaware of any problems for that evening. Customers like you are the key to our success and the foundation of our business and we value your business very much, we want to keep all of our guests satisfied at all times. We truly hope upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations of our award winning facility.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Such a nice hotel, we've stayed in Marriotts that weren't this nice. It looks like they are adding on to the hotel, there is a little dust in the hallways but no noise. We stayed in a king suite and the room and beds were immaculate, our daughter stayed on the sofa bed and she was comfortable. It was nice to have our own bedroom and a big TV in there. The pool was nice and had long open hours, and the breakfast was delicious. I would recommend the suite option even for couples because of the huge bed. The hotel is next to a huge mall and about 10 minutes or less from an outlet center. There are restaurants everywhere, Golden Corral is across the parking lot and Chuck E. Cheese is literally steps from the front door. Price was great, we'll definitely be back!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank McK99
hgtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hagerstown, MD, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

It was such a pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you at our hotel and we hope to continue to serve you in the near future. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we can't wait to have you stay again. Customers like you are the key to our success and the foundation of our business and we want to keep you as a satisfied customer because we value your business so much. We thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again real soon.

Dale Wireman

Reviewed July 27, 2011

My family and I stayed for 1 night and were pleased with the hotel--nice staff, clean room, good breakfast. One part of the hotel is under construction, but they told us about it both on phone and before checking in. Our room was not near it so it didn't matter. I am pretty picky, and was pleased with this hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2011
hgtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hagerstown, MD, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will continue to stay with us in the near future when your travels bring you back to the area. Customers like you are the key to our success and the foundation of our business. We thank you for your stay and we can't wait to see you and have the opportunity to serve you again.

WARMEST REGARDS