“lovely place for family and friends”
Review of Finn Thai Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Finn Thai Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

be there for my wife bd. we love the classy ambience yet simple. tried their panang curry with dumpling, absolutely exquisite.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was staying at a nearby hotel and got takeout here based on the reviews on this site. The restaurant is in the middle of a shopping center. Turned out to be a great choice. Authentic and well-prepared Thai food. I recommend the chicken kapow, which was spicy and excellent.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Had a wonderful meal at Finn Thai. Bacon wrapped scallops were very good. I enjoyed my spicy Kapow while my husband made short work of his PadThai noodles. TripAdvisor contributors highly recommended and we second that!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Simply some of the most flavorful and delicious food I have ever eaten. My husband and I decided to try this place, especially because of all the good reviews. So glad we did. I got the Panang Curry with Shrimp and my husband the Firecracker chicken. Both were bursting with flavor and had a small heat level to them, just enough to make it interesting. The only and I mean only thing I would change about the food was not having the tails on the shrimp. It made it difficult and messy in a saucy dish like mine to take them off. The decor could use a bit more color, however the service was excellent. We most definitely will return again. Between this place and Sitar of India down the street Hagerstown really does offer some good quality ethnic cuisine!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I and my wife are big fan of thai food.We love to explore different thai restaurants in DC suburbs.
We visited Fin Thai couple of times in past one year and every visit was a great experience. The flavor, spice level -everything was just right. We specially love Kapow, Pad egg plant, Fried Rice madness and panang curry. Don't forget to order their spring rolls. They are simply the best.
One of my favorite thai restaurant is Sabai Sabai Simply Thai of Germantown. That restaurant have a very high Zagat rating. I feel that Finn is equivalent to Sabai Sabai and better than Sumittra Thai Cuisine of Frederick.

2  Thank Pushpendu T