“Not what I expected”

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #179 of 271 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I wish they had more things for toddlers. If I can't figure it out how can a child figure it out. It seems more adults were playing the games while the kids just ran around....
The food is nothing more than fried greasy goo..... a better, healthier fare would be a great improvement. They can do easy and healthy.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had never been to a Chuck E Cheese, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a very neat place & we all had alot of fun playing the games. It is expensive to go, but if financially possible I would definitely go again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

After a long day of traveling with two young boys, Chuck E. Cheese was the perfect place to burn off some steam! Staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

As a promise to the grand kids I took them to Chuck E cheese. After arriving, we went to the counter to make our order; e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y a manager came out from the back and took the order, pizza took forever to show up, which no matter, kids were busy playing the variety of games and such. They achieved tickets 180 of them which is pretty good for a 2 and 4 year old but prizes were a bit lame. A bracelet and piece of candy for 90 tickets each. A bracelet that we could have purchased for 25 cents out of a gum ball machine. Of course you could purchase the items a bit over priced.

Never the less the kids had a great time and for a storming afternoon it was a okay.