“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Camarillo, California
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This place came highly recommended and it did not disappoint. The rasta pork pizza was fantastic. The crust on all of their pies seem crispy and thin, which is fine. Additionally, the service adds to the greatness of this place. Finally try the vanilla porter.

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Excellent wood fired pizza, amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family and I have been here multiple times and each time we find a new favorite.

The kids meals are incredible - a whole pizza, a side and a drink for a reasonable price.

I usually get the goat herder pizza, which has fresh goat cheese, spinach, tomatoes, red onions and basil pesto. It is the perfect light pizza -- everything is fresh and crisp, you can really taste each separate flavor.

My husband likes the The Marylander, which is like summer time in Maryland on a pizza. Crab meat, Old Bay seasoning, roasted corn --- yum.

The crust is always nice and crisp, never burnt. Each pizza is really large enough to share, but we usually get one each so that we have leftovers for the next day.

Beer selection is great and the prices are what one should expect for a quality establishment. I love my cheap slices but this is a true indulgent meal. Incredible!

Oh, and the service is always excellent -- The servers are knowledgeable and attentive to their tables. They are all great with kids, which is always a huge plus with our family. A+

• Visited May 2014
Saratoga Springs, Utah
“Good pizza, unique flavored”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I decided to try this out before going to a show at the Maryland theatre as it is very close. We were promptly seated, but it took a little while for our server to show up! Overall it was a good experience, our server did an ok job keeping our drinks filled and checking on us.
We ordered the California dreaming pizza & it had fresh lettuce & avocado on it.. Interesting, but not bad. The southwest salad was average, but nothing to write home about.
We may dine here again to try another pizza flavor, but there are a lot of good dining options nearby, so it might be a while.

Finksburg, Maryland
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We had the special Thai pizza and it was really really good. Nice beer selection The service was prompt and friendly. I would return here for sure and maybe try the Irish place downstairs. I am glad I took a chance-yum!

Visited March 2014
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Good food, service lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Finally got a chance to visit this establishment before seeing a show at the theater. Food was very good. Two different pizzas were ordered. I would have rated higher, but the service is not up to par. Just the simple way they treated us was not inviting. If you aren't a "regular" you don't seem to exist. Ten minutes at the bar before even an acknowledgement from the tender is eight minutes too long. Maybe your experience will be different. Perhaps another visit to see if it's changed is in order. Like I said, food is good, but choosing where I spend my money has to take into account all aspects.

• Visited October 2013