“A Second Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Frederick
“A Second Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch because the Texas Roadhouse across the way was packed. I wanted a steak and ended up ordering a steak sub with extra hots which really hit the spot. The size of the subs, 8" (you can get larger) is just right for me. Just enough with no left overs. Hubby got his large turkey sub and ended up eating two that night. The meats are fresh and freshly sliced, and real meat, not the pressed stuff that other major sub chains seem to favor. Also, the price is good for the portions. This location also sells day old sub rolls for $.25 in case you want to feed the birds or have it later. I like day old bread. It's good sliced, spread with garlic butter, and baked along with some spaghetti!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars

“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here on our way to the outlets. Honestly I kinda thought it was going to taste like subway from the lineup to order. I was surprised with how fresh everything was and tasted. The slicing per - order was a nice change and I'll definitely be back.

Hancock, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We were very impressed the first time we came here and have went back many times. I love the Jersey Shore Favorite. Lettuce is fresh, meat is sliced right in front of you, great service, fast and they always put a lot of oil and vinegar on your subs. I would definitely recommend it if you like a good sub every now and then. Love it!

Visited June 2014
Hagerstown
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick sandwich with the family. I wasn't expecting anything special, but I was so happy we stopped and tried it. Staff was so friendly and place was moderately busy for an off time but plenty of space and not too loud. Sandwiches and wraps were delicious. Fresh bakery style breads and meats cut on the spot resulted in a wonderfully fresh sandwich. We tried both hot and cold subs plus wraps and all were equally good! We will stop again. Way better than a Subway sub.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank dink1012
Williamsport, Maryland
“Always Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The staff is super friendly and the food is always fresh! I love the online ordering. I can submit my order drive over and its always ready. Its nice to be in and out when i am in a hurry. I dont think any sub shop in the area can compare!

• Visited November 2013