WINNER WONDERLAND

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Ranked #64 of 247 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Limerick, Ireland
“ORIORDANT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

We enjoyed some beers and cocktails here one evening, we also dined here. This is a pretty lively establishment with pleasant staff. It was good value.

Visited June 2014

Winchester, Virginia
“Mixed results”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We visited mid-afternoon for a late lunch. It was mostly empty. We got satisfactory but not exactly "attentive" or "friendly" service from our waitress. (Since it's a restaurant predicated on looks, I will say that the waitresses were 50/50 on whether they should be so scantily clad or not.) I had a BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger with chips, which was actually a very good meal. The burger was large and juicy with plenty of toppings, and the chips were quality. My wife had the fish tacos, which I tasted; I had a taste, and I do like fish tacos, but these were just mediocre. It took a while for us to get our check at the end of our meal, and the service of our drinks was a little slow.

• Visited July 2014
Figeac, France
“What can I say................”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Excellent service, very good food and the Guinness was superb. >ouls love to go back and try some of the other beers.
I also wish I'd tried the Irish stew!

• Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

At a restaurant of this type you expect attentive service. Our server was back near the kitchen half the time. Another waitress noticed us looking for her and had to tell her that our beers were empty. Also she could not give us comments about the food because she does not eat any of it. What? Burger was decent. Berr selection was ok but they were out of a few of the micro beers.

Visited April 2014
pocono, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very relaxed fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have been here several times. food is always great as well as the laidback atmosphere. the poor reviews on here are obviously from women who wish they looked like the waitresses that are serving them! I have never had anything but good food and a great time here.

• Visited March 2014