“Boobs, Bellies and Beer”

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Ranked #88 of 267 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Boobs, Bellies and Beer”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Really my title is what you will see when you enter. The food was good enough, it's a sports bar. They were pretty busy so must be a lot of locals like it. We had a server that was training. One thing I didn't care for is on the menu it says with the wrap I get a choice of fries, cole slaw or chips. Well, the server never asked what I wanted and I forgot to specify but apparently that means you get fries. So when my husband told the child I mean waitress I wanted cole slaw she brought out my little sample of it and then charged us an additional fee for this. Ok mistakes happen but when we told the trainer server she let us know that that is how it is done, if you don't specified then you get the fries so the servers lack of experience had nothing to do with it. Also I ordered sweet tea and there was absolutely no sugar in it, though the trainer server did fix this, we were never offered a refill after and when I pay $2 for a drink that cost literal pennies to makes that leaves a bad memory.

I also don't understand why you would want to take your kids here. Maybe I am old school but to a youngster this just instills that sex sells. At Hooters they have more covered than they do here...unless Hooters changed the uniform to less. I'm not saying I have an issue with this place, because I don't (I knew where we were going before we went) but I wouldn't take my kids here.

Cumberland, Maryland
“Decent food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is probably best for the men (you know young girls in sexy clothes) but they are friendly..service was good, food was good... Keep in mind this is basically a sports bar...TVs everywhere and bar food but it is good and worth stopping in

“Wow”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Have been a few times. Service is generally average, but recently has vastly improved. Girls are definitely attractive but attentive as well.

Food is typical microwave-heat and serve. Nothing spectacular, but at midnight it definitely beats SheetZ.

Had a bad experience with a skunked beer on tap, the server was very helpful but management could careless. The manager was a woman with long unrestrained hair. How can you serve food with two feet of hair lofting in the wind? Disgusting! Staff seems very friendly I just hope their management presence in the front of house does not hinder their sales. She looked in entire disarray and completely unkempt.

“Good Food! Ok Service!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food is good. I got a club wrap and fries, and both were really good. The service was ok. Our waitress disappeared half way through our meal. Came back at the end with the bill. This is basically an Applebees/Olive Garden/Red Loster style food, but the waitresses dress like Hooters girls. Wouldn't take teenagers as there is a lot of skin exposed (and some of the girls were a little heavy to be wearing those type of outfits). It was raining heavily the night we were there and the TV's kept losing signal (not the restaurant's fault). They do have a TON of beers on tap, which made my husband happy (as well as the Tilted Kilt girls).

eastern usa
“good food good service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

my husband and daughter and I stopped in for lunch while shopping at the mall. I was surprised how nice the waitress was "Allison" . She was very helpful and knew all the items on the menu. There was a lot of Scottish relics displayed around. ie; bagpipes, suits of armor, pictures. Everyone wore kilts, girls plaid, boys black.

back to the food. We were served quickly and it was very, very, good I had a chicken club enough for 2 next time I will try a salad.

pricing was med high about like olive garden or ruby Tuesdays. for 3 no drinks we spent 35 dollars .

If you like pub type, sport grill restaurants like applebys with a little hooter flair this is the place for you.

• Visited August 2013