“Pretty good!”
Review of Cinco de Mayo - CLOSED

Cinco de Mayo
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Is a newly opened restaurant in Hagerstown.
Description: Is a newly opened restaurant in Hagerstown.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went there for the first time this past weekend. My husband is quite the critic when it comes to Mexican food since he is from Albuquerque. Out of all the places in Hagerstown he says this place has the best. They have quite the variety of choices of authentic foods to choose from.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The food at Cinco de Mayo is very good. One of the better Mexican restaurants in the area. Very reasonable prices at lunch time. Wife said the ladies room could use some attention but she says that wherever we go. All in all, once again very pleased with this restaurant.

1  Thank Diam0nd00
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friend and I visited this restaurant shortly after it opened.You could tell they were just getting things together. So I visited again with my husband 9 months later and the food and service was better, but not the best I've had. My husband was pleased with the seasoning and the preparation of his shrimp. I was a bit disappointed with my tacos. The meat wasn't very seasoned and I had to ask for salsa.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Food is Great ! Service is ok and they are improving but I will say it's the best mexican food in Hagerstown. If you go the best server is Joel he is quick to anticipate needs and remembers what you drink and will have it at the table before you order it. Great for kids and adults usually gets packed. Recommended !

2  Thank Art S
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Food was okay-average but service was quick and friendly. Prices alittle high for quality. Kids enjoyed the unlimited chips and salsa. Wou;d try again but order different food.