“Pretty good mexican”
Review of Cinco de Mayo - CLOSED

Cinco de Mayo
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Is a newly opened restaurant in Hagerstown.
Description: Is a newly opened restaurant in Hagerstown.
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The food at Cinco de Mayo is very good. One of the better Mexican restaurants in the area. Very reasonable prices at lunch time. Wife said the ladies room could use some attention but she says that wherever we go. All in all, once again very pleased with this restaurant.

1  Thank Diam0nd00

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friend and I visited this restaurant shortly after it opened.You could tell they were just getting things together. So I visited again with my husband 9 months later and the food and service was better, but not the best I've had. My husband was pleased with the seasoning and the preparation of his shrimp. I was a bit disappointed with my tacos. The meat wasn't very seasoned and I had to ask for salsa.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Food is Great ! Service is ok and they are improving but I will say it's the best mexican food in Hagerstown. If you go the best server is Joel he is quick to anticipate needs and remembers what you drink and will have it at the table before you order it. Great for kids and adults usually gets packed. Recommended !

2  Thank Art S
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Food was okay-average but service was quick and friendly. Prices alittle high for quality. Kids enjoyed the unlimited chips and salsa. Wou;d try again but order different food.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My friend and I decided to try this restaurant for dinner last night as we were going to shop in the area afterwards. It was a Saturday night, and didn't know how long of a wait we would have. The 2 hostesses out front seated us right away. The server came and asked us if we had any questions and was knowledgeble about the menu with suggestions and explanations. I ordered the pick 2, which was taco and enchillada with a side-forget the name, but it was really good. I don't remember what my friend got, as he didn't eat it all, as he wasn't feeling well, and wasn't hungry. Our food came within minutes after we ordered, which shocked us!
I asked for suggestions for dessert-had narrowed it down to 2 things, and got the fried ice cream, which was pretty good-nothing over the top, but still good. We will be back!

Oh, the decor was bright and nice-oranges, reds and yellows, and cheery.