“Just OK”

Cuisines: American
Orlando, Florida
“Just OK”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted warmly and sat where we requested. The bartender was our water and was not very fast. He also sneezed in his hand and did not wash his hands before returning to work. The food was good and the price was fair.

Las Vegas
“Ok for a quick lunch”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My first try of a Ruby Tuesday and it was ok however it would not be my first choice. The server was very good and the salad bar was cold and fresh. The chicken tortilla soup I had was very average and I would not order again as it was very salty and really did not measure up to other that I have had. The place was clean, easy access from the freeway with plenty of parking.

• Visited January 2014
Clear Spring, Maryland, USA
“cold ribs”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

we made reservations for 630 saturday night and when we arrived our table was ready. we ordered our meal only to have the ribs come out cold so when i told our waitress she said that she will let somebody know and that i should eat the other stuff. the other stuff being baked mac and cheese that was steaming hot in a small dish which there was extra charge. the mac and cheese were good but only about 15 to 20 noodles. wow you mean to tell me that they have to charge extra for 15 or 20 noodles? we were also looking forward to the delicious hot rolls that they had the previous time that we were there but either they dont have them anymore or we did not get any. in closing i ordered bbq ribs but received rubbed ribs and the second time they were hot but i had already filled up on the leftover food on the plates from the other guests that i was with

• Visited January 2014
Falling Waters, West Virginia
“Probably our last visit !”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We have eaten here previously and there was nothing fantastic or not so fantastic about this place to make us want to revisit, or not revisit. However, today's visit will probably take this off our list of dining out locations. We were in the area for other reasons and decided to go there for convenience. I was in the mood for just a good and juicy hamburger. What I got was a very dry, thin, tasteless piece of meat. My wife wanted soup and salad. The soup she got was cold and had to be returned to be reheated. I will say the beer I had was cold and good, but there are other locations that have that with good food.

• Visited October 2013
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, United States
“Ruby Tuesday is average”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This Ruby Tuesday is just an average restaurant...we eat here about once a year just for something different...usually the service is lacking and the food is mediocre at best sometimes...reminding us why we only eat there once a year...last visit I ordered a burger and it had to be cooked twice before it was right

Visited August 2013