“Cute downtown spot” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
venice
“Cute downtown spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Popped in for late lunch after courthouse business, we were greeted immediately and given a table. Waitress was efficient and attentive and still fabulous after my son spilled his water and she had to clean it up. We tried special of day and something off the regular menu, both good. Nice comfortable décor.I'd give this a go again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank pjsVenice

Salisbury, Maryland
“Great Food & Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My mother and I decided to try our this restaurant for dinner (Saturday night) because of the excellent ratings we read about this place....needless to say, glad we did! When we arrived for our 7:45 reservation, we were happily greeted by our waitress who already had a table prepared and set for us (great first impression). We both agreed the atmosphere is very welcoming and not too overwhelming. We ordered two entrees, which were the grilled vegetable vegetable salad and pecan encrusted salmon. She throughly enjoyed her salad. The salmon was superb! Can honestly admit was one of the best pieces of salmon I've had. The food presentation was very nice too. The desserts looked amazing but was too full to try!

The owner, Shelly (sorry if I misspelled), personally came to our table to ask how our meal was. This is something I love to see in restaurants, especially ones that are locally owned. The owner is a very hard working lady who has owned this restaurant for a numerous amount of years. If you are in the Hagerstown area, I would certainly recommend it for lunch and dinner. If I recall, dinner is only served on Friday and Saturday nights.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Chris C
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Great non-chain option in downtown Hagerstown. Homemade menu options, delicious food & amazing service. Open for lunch during the week and dinner on the weekends, be sure to check it out- you won't be disappointed!

2 Thank MegS126
“Best Salmon Dinner Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

The pecan encrusted salmon was the best salmon I've ever eaten! The pecans were finely chopped and a perfect complement to the salmon. The grilled vegetables were perfectly cooked. My friend got the chocolate cake with peanut butter icing...to die for! Attentive service; very friendly.

1 Thank Leopardgirl
Frederick, Maryland
“Super luncheon with my friends!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Lunched here recently with 4 friends. Everything was excellent--food, service, atmosphere!!. Very good Turkey Reuben--but my friend's Chicken Caesar looked awesome! The winter decorations added to the delightful vibe of this very friendly restaurant. We all want to return to sample the other yummy selections! Ps -the wine was a generous pour and quite delicious for the small price!

• Visited January 2014