All reviews front desk nice stay tennessee pet clerk
Reviewed July 11, 2018

was driving my son from College to his Mothers in Tennessee the weather got a little rough so we decided to stop for the night. The hotel was clean, every thing worked well, plenty of Restaurants nearby and the price was right! The older gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Good Stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, updated fixtures and decor, VERY clean room, pet friendly with no extra charge. After traveling for two months, this was the most comfortable, quiet room and I had the best nights sleep in a long time. Couldn’t ask for more.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, not bad room especially traveling with a dog. Designated dog walk with bags by room. Just few minor things. Cigarette holes in cover, loss molding, and loss screws in bathroom door. Had more time pool would been great was clean and nice area. No coffee or microwave in room but in office there was nice area. Ice machine was down but they had ice we could get in a cooler. We would stay again no problem.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Booked this motel because it was $50 a night and we thought it would be a good place to stay before we get back on the road for our trip. Unfortunately we were wrong. The motel was very outdated, and even the non-smoking rooms reeked of smoke.
When we first got there we were assigned room 220 which was a non smoking room. When we got into the room I noticed that there was hair all over the bath tub, dirt on the table, dust everywhere, and that the smell of smoke in the room was unbearable. I ended up calling the front desk, and the man was very apologetic and switched the room for us. Once we were in the new room, room 220, we noticed the same things. The room reeked of smoke, but this time with chemical undertones, and that there was once again hair in the bathtub, and now all over the counters. I called the office again and told them that I could not stay in a hotel room that smelled so heavily of smoke and I asked for a refund. The only saving grace about this hotel was that the man, James, at the front desk was so kind, helpful, and apologetic.
*Side note* we arrived at this hotel around 11:30 pm and noticed that all the people around us seemed very seedy. We noticed two women who seemed to be prostituting themselves as well as some seedy men in the area. If I were you I would skip this motel altogether and pay the extra money for a real place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I paid $60 for a room that I didn't expect to be so nice and with lots of room. Both my travel buddies (Chihuahuas) stayed for free and I heard no complaints from either. The room had a king size bed, a table on which to eat on, TV, modern bathroom, all rooms renovated, swimming pool, laundry room, ice maker, snack machine, soft drink machine and motel desk man was very polite. Wonderful motel to stay in. Room 222.

Trip type: Traveled solo