“One more Try”

Dining options: Lunch
Hedgesville, West Virginia
“One more Try”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have to admit , I was reluctant in deciding to go back to this place, to say it went to hell in a handbasket would be an understatement. To my surprise, as we entered the Broad axe I immediately could tell this place experienced an extreme facelift.
It was Very clean , We were greeted as we entered.
The place had been remodeled and acquired a friendly staff. The menu was extensive, The micro brewed beers on tap was of a wide variety. The coffee like Stout I had was excellent although in most places you still get a full glass ?.The Jalepeno burger was very good as was the Fish and Chips my husband had.The manager said they were having entertainment later that evening, however we were leaving prior to this. We were told they have not had their Grand opening yet. Anyway, I highly reccomend trying this place , maybe just a little pricey though.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kristy h

Lexington Park, Maryland, United States
“Neat Place to Eat”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The atmosphere here is really friendly. You feel like you have gone there for ever the very first time you walk in and - - - the food is really good. Can't beat it!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank PaddyBorrelli
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a great change happening”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

i can say that i have been to the broad axe more times than i can count, but this was my first visit since being bought by the new owners and being remodeled. the decor is much better and brighter. the new seating is a huge upgrade. although it isn't a very diverse menu,everything that we had was quite good. if you are looking for a place to go unwind, get a drink and enjoy a good sandwich, this just might be the right place for you.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jason L
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Great Atmosphere!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

They did a great job on the remodel food is very good, you won't be disappointed, Broad Axe has been around a long time and the new owners have made it what it use to be.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank twhitt65
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
“Food okay”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Not a place I would go at night as a woman alone. Good convenient place for downtown lunch