“Perfect Spot For Me” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Litchfield, Connecticut
“Perfect Spot For Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have traveled from CT to Charlotte and back 4 times in the past 4 months. This is my go-to stop on my journey home. I like it because it is not deep in busy city traffic, it is clean and comfortable, and as a woman traveling alone, I feel safe here. It is close enough to gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. The frugal side of me appreciates the affordability as well. On my most recent stay, Chris at the front desk was willing to go the extra mile, if needed, to make certain my visit went well. I appreciate that very much. As Route 81 and I become even better friends, this Microtel will be where I stay.

Room Tip: This place is very close to the busy highway. The noise doesn't bother me but light sleepers may...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I just want to thank you so much for the patronage you have shown to our property. It means a lot to us to have you as a member of our family of satisfied guests and we look forward to serving you every time that you stop in. Thanks again and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
CALLICOON CENTER
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Not very well insulated, can hear highway traffic and walls very thin! Had to have my room changed due to loud guests above my room around 12:00 at night. Front desk did not handle the situation very well, calling the room above me and telling them that I was complaining about the noise and he was calling the police!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
      Location
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
I'm sorry for how this was handled. It is normal that if there is a noise complaint for any room, we will call the room first and ask them to quiet down. However, it is never procedure to say where the complaint came from, and this was addressed with the night employee immediately after we found out about this issue. Please accept our apology for this. If you return in the future, perhaps we can give you a room that's not on the highway side as well. We hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hagerstown
Comfort Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites Hagerstown
Homewood Suites Hagerstown
#1 of 21 in Hagerstown
4.5 of 5 stars 549 reviews

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown? Share your experiences!