“Great Steaks, Good Service, Good Value”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #22 of 268 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We eat here quite often and have never had a bad meal. The steaks are always cooked to order with good sides and great sweet iced tea. The wait staff is always great, cheerful and attentive. We highly recommend this for a good steak at a great price. They also have a full service bar.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed two nights in Hagerstown in July and ate at the Texas Roadhouse both nights. Great service, food was great, and a nice bar. Prices very reasonable!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Service was good. The atmosphere casual and noisy. I hate marching, clapping, singing waitstaff celebrating birthdays, but I suppose one has to live with stuff like this in this type of restaurant.

The steak, bone-in ribeye, was large and properly cooked medium rare. And without much flavor. The menu says "aged", but I doubt it was for very long. The baked potato was well-stuffed and quite good.

The wine list was short, basic and the red wine I ordered was just drinkable. My fault - I should have ordered beer.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We like Texas Roadhouse for a " know what you're getting" meal. Stopped here when visiting and didn't have time for a more upscale dinner. The food was good and the staff was friendly and fun as we have always found out at the Roadhouses. Dallas seated us and helped us with directions to a nearby theater. Thanks Dallas!You saved me driving 25 miles.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you're looking for a good dinner, you can get one here. Sometimes there's a wait so get there early. They also have take out. I just wish they were open more consistently for lunch.