“Nice reasonable dinner as usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #20 of 257 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Nice reasonable dinner as usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We like Texas Roadhouse for a " know what you're getting" meal. Stopped here when visiting and didn't have time for a more upscale dinner. The food was good and the staff was friendly and fun as we have always found out at the Roadhouses. Dallas seated us and helped us with directions to a nearby theater. Thanks Dallas!You saved me driving 25 miles.

Visited July 2013

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Nice Place to Eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you're looking for a good dinner, you can get one here. Sometimes there's a wait so get there early. They also have take out. I just wish they were open more consistently for lunch.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good steak, cooked just as ordered”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I sat at the bar and was served by Carrie, a friendly and excellent bartender. Enjoyed the bucket of peanuts while I had a cold beer. Then ordered the Ft. Worth ribeye, which came medium rare like I ordered. The steak was tender and delicious, although I wish it had been a thicker cut. Had a nice house merlot with it. The caesar salad side was yummy, as were the steak fries. A low key fun atmosphere, and a good value.

• Visited July 2013
Clay City, Kentucky
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

When you enter the restaurant there is a waiting area where you can eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. Once you go to the table there is a bucket of peanuts on the table to eat and they bring you rolls, with sweet butter, while you are waiting for your meal. I ordered the baked chicken and it was good. My son ordered the chicken strips at about $9.99 and I forgot what my husband ordered, but it cost around $21.00. We received big portions and were stuffed when we left. The prices were about like going to any other steak house.

• Visited April 2013
Emmitsburg, Maryland
“Ribs to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love the food. The staff and management are top notch. I go to Texas Roadhouse when ever I see 1, but this 1 in Hagerstown and the 1 in Salisbury MD (on my way to O.C. MD) are my favorites. They are just a good place to eat and have a good time.

Visited April 2013