“Always a favorite!”

Dining options: Reservations
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Always a favorite!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great food. Fun, family friendly atmosphere. The servers are, for the most part, super friendly. Love the honey butter!!

Visited January 2013

Gillette, Wyoming
“Great food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stopped in here for dinner and it was quick seating, our server was friendly and prompt..The food was pretty good..Not excellent, but far from horrible..The hostess gave my kids bags to fill them full of their peanuts to take with them..Very good place!

Visited April 2013
Charleston, SC
“Typical chain steakhouse”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place was just what was expected. Nothing to write home about. The steak was good, the sides were undercooked, and the service was acceptable, but not stellar.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RacheleCharleston_SC
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Food - Even For a Vegetarian”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I ate here this week with several co-workers when I was in Hagerstown for business. We got into town so late that we just picked the first restaurant we saw, which was Texas Roadhouse. I was a bit leery because I'm a vegetarian, but was pleasantly surprised. I had the house salad and a baked potato, both of which were very good, as were the complimentary peanuts and rolls. The service was good and the price was inexpensive ($42 for three people).

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Meg M
Hagerstown, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Every time I go, my order is wrong and 9 times out of 10, half the orders at our table are wrong. There isnt any consistency with the chestaff and their cooking. The wait staff however is great. I do love their fried pickles though.

Visited March 2013