“Welcome!”

Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We highly recommend this hotel to families. All the staff are friendly and welcoming. The kids loved staying there too. We all felt comfortable and relaxed. The rooms were large enough for our family of five, and we are not small in stature. The room was very clean and the room temperature stayed comfortable throughout the night. The pool/hot tub was clean and easily accessable. The pool was a great outlet for the kids after being in the car for a long period of time. There were many restaurants, shops, theaters and malls within a short driving distance for us to visit. The front desk staff was most helpful with directions to where we wanted to go. The breakfast in the morning was delicious, with many choices to offer. We are a gluten-free family, and sometimes that can be a challenge when eating out, but the breakfast had enough selection to entice everyone. It was great not to have to go in search of food first thing in the morning!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are happy to know you and your family had a comfortable stay. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The quietness of the hotel is the best of any hotel we have stayed which includes all other Hampton Inns we have stayed. The hotel could use better signage once a guest has left the interstate to direct them to the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of our hotel. We work very hard to keep the facilities clean and comfy for all our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

On our trip home from Nashville, we needed a place to stay for one night. We found this hotel in our Triple A book with three stars and easy to find. We were very surprised with this hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. We had no complaints. In fact, it was one of the best hotels we stayed in during our trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking time to write such a wonderful review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. We have styed here twice now and have had no problem. Kids enjoyed swimming and the rooms are very nice and clean. Its close to restaurants and stores. The staff there were very nice and helpful. Easy access on and off the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for taking time to comment on your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure serving you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our long drive home to Connecticut from Florida. The rooms are very comfortable and have a fridge and microwave. There is a great gym and pool. I recommend this hotel as a nice place to crash after a long day of driving.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling along I-81.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stayed here again with my kids over the last Christmas holiday season.It continues to be a favorite hotel, great service clean cozy and wonderful. The breakfast has some local donuts and flavor added to it which makes it great. It continues to be our favorite hampton of all time.

Room Tip: I always go on travelcoupons.com and get a coupon for a cheaper rate...you have to tell them when y...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest. Thank you for making our hotel your home away from home. As always, we love having you here, and look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I selected this hotel based in its ratings and the proximity of our nephew's home. The hotel is clean and tastefully decorated! Our room faced the road. We experienced minimal road noise. It was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. My husband and I slept very well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located around numerous restaurants.

I would definitely visit hotel again!
Stayed March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs while you visited relatives. It was a pleasure serving you and thank you very much for the review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.