“ENJOYED OUR STAY”

Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed April 16, 2014

On our trip home from Nashville, we needed a place to stay for one night. We found this hotel in our Triple A book with three stars and easy to find. We were very surprised with this hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. We had no complaints. In fact, it was one of the best hotels we stayed in during our trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking time to write such a wonderful review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. We have styed here twice now and have had no problem. Kids enjoyed swimming and the rooms are very nice and clean. Its close to restaurants and stores. The staff there were very nice and helpful. Easy access on and off the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for taking time to comment on your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure serving you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our long drive home to Connecticut from Florida. The rooms are very comfortable and have a fridge and microwave. There is a great gym and pool. I recommend this hotel as a nice place to crash after a long day of driving.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling along I-81.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stayed here again with my kids over the last Christmas holiday season.It continues to be a favorite hotel, great service clean cozy and wonderful. The breakfast has some local donuts and flavor added to it which makes it great. It continues to be our favorite hampton of all time.

Room Tip: I always go on travelcoupons.com and get a coupon for a cheaper rate...you have to tell them when y...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest. Thank you for making our hotel your home away from home. As always, we love having you here, and look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I selected this hotel based in its ratings and the proximity of our nephew's home. The hotel is clean and tastefully decorated! Our room faced the road. We experienced minimal road noise. It was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. My husband and I slept very well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located around numerous restaurants.

I would definitely visit hotel again!
Stayed March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs while you visited relatives. It was a pleasure serving you and thank you very much for the review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Same excellent quality that we expect from Hampton Inns and within a mile of the highway (even closer as the crow flies). Good local restaurants and chain restaurants within about four miles on the highway. Staff was friendly and made good recommendations for dinner.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking time to write review. We're happy to know you enjoyed the recommandations of places to eat nearby. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Nice hotel. Clean with good breakfast. Newer furniture and lobby. Even for a hotel though, the room walls are pretty thin. I was awoken by my neighbors alarm clock...thought it was mine. And I am not a light sleeper.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear guest. Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.