“Adequate”

Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This hotel offers adequate amenities at a value price. The walls are a little thin and the room decor will need updating soon. The staff was very helpful. This was a great option because the location was so close to my place of business. I would recommend it. On par with other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to write a review. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very clean and comfortable room. Complimentary breakfast was good. Stayed at this hotel for a weekend ski trip at Whitetail which is about 20 minutes away but easy enough to get to. Lots of restaurants close by as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thanks for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate your business and the many visitors that stays with us while they ski at Whitetail. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel is a little tricky to get to from the highway, but once you're there, it's worth it. It's clean with a very friendly staff. My room was on the side of the highway, so I could hear traffic, but it would probably only bother light sleepers. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to write a review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I travel all over the United States and Puerto Rico. The staff understands what hospitality means when it comes to service, making me feel welcome and accommodating my needs with both sleeping and meeting rooms. The hotel and food service staff is always professional in serving the needs of the groups I lead in their meeting rooms. The Hampton Inn, I-81 is the only one place to spend the night and hold group meetings in Hagerstown. Joe Morrell, President, Morrell Management

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Hello Mr. Joe. Happy New Year! Thank you so very much for the wonderful review, and for making us your home away from home. We take pride in providing excellent service to all of our guest and it puts a smile on our faces when you get reviews like yours. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Hotel is Convenient, clean and reliable, and located right off of I-81. The hotel staff is super friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast. The hotel is about 30 mins and an easy driv to Whitetail Ski Resort. I would Highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for taking time to write a review. We appreciate all the business we get from Whitetail skiers like yourself. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed here when we moved our son to Hagerstown. After a long day of moving, it was a wonderful relief to find such a clean and up-to-date place to stay! Loved our large room with a king size bed, bathroom was neat and clean, and the layout of the room was very neat! We also enjoy our breakfast in the morning...good food with a lot of choices. I also used the fitness room which had good equipment. I used the computers to look up directions back home. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had.
We will definitely stay here again when we visit!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our property and staff, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

A quiet, convenient hotel adjacent to the I-81, with several restaurants near by. Highly recommend the Schmankerl Bavarian. Nicely decorated for Christmas. Upholds the excellent reputation of the Hampton chain.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to write a review. We are happy you to know you had time after skiing at Whitetail to enjoy dinner at the German restaurant downtown. We hope to see you again soon.