All reviews highway side room was clean gas station complimentary breakfast is up to date great stop oatmeal the breakfast area great place to stay king room excellent hotel road noise would highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again easy access business trip fresh fruit
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This hotel is very clean the staff friendly and myself and son were very pleased. The breakfast was very good my son whose six said it was awesome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Its a little pricey but very well worth the extra comfort.

Date of stay: November 2013
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for writing such a nice review. The staff works very hard to keep people like you coming back time and time again. Your comments will be shared with the staff. Thanks again, and we hope you and your family will have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

On our trip to Florida, my wife and I have stayed at the Hampton Inn many times. Good Lord willing, will stay there again. After a 400 mile drive its good to know a good nights sleep awaits. We really enjoy the comfortable beds.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to write a review. We are pleased to know you enjoyed sleeping in our comfy bed, and will stay with us again in the near future. Have a wonderful time in Florida.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was our first stop on our trip across America. Having traveled from Northeastern PA to Hagerstown, MD. As always, happy with all the amenities and the room. The only problem was the refrigerator in the room. The fan was going on the blink and we had to open the door 8 times to stop the fan from rattling the room....more annoying than anything. The frig didn't have a freezer either? Found this to be odd? Other than broken sleep throughout the night it was not a problem.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. We hope the rest of your trip across America is going well. We are pleased to know you were happy with your room, except for the fridge. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The kids and I shop at the Premium Outlets every few months and always stay at this property. Just spent the night here again and it's as good as always. Friendly and courteous staff are always there to greet you like family. The property is spotless, rooms are large, and there is little to no noise on the highway side. We had a room on the third floor this time facing the highway and there was virtually no noise and we slept like babies in the extremely comfortable beds. Free hot breakfast was as satisfying as always with lots of variety including waffles, bagels, pasties, omelets, and the best oatmeal. Restaurants are just a few minutes away on Pennsylvania Ave (Route 11). We love to eat at King's Pizza just 5 minutes away. Whenever we're in town doing our outlet shopping, this is the only place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest. Thank you for making us your home away from home when you are in Hagerstown. We love having you here, and thank you so much for writing such a nice review of our hotel and staff. We are happy to know that you and your family enjoys shopping and dining in our town. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as we passed through on our way home from Florida to upstate NY. Never had any issues, I think its a great, safe, clean place to wind down after a day of being on the road. We arrived around 8pm, quickly checked in and got a list for pizza delivery. I really like Hampton's, they are usually up to date looking and easy to deal with.

I highly recommend the first place listed on the pizza delivery list.

The reason I didn't give this 5 stars is you do notice the noise from I-81 if you stay on that side of the hotel. I always bring a loud fan to drown noise out but you can hear it above the fan. I don't remember the hotel being as noisy the last time we stayed but they can't help it.

For the convenience, safety and cleanliness I would recommend this place. I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Room tip: request a room on the opposite side of I-81.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us when your travel plans takes you along I-81. We are pleased to know you find our hotel to be safe and clean. Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. See you again soon.