This was our first stop on our trip across America. Having traveled from Northeastern PA to Hagerstown, MD. As always, happy with all the amenities and the room. The only problem was the refrigerator in the room. The fan was going on the blink and we had to open the door 8 times to stop the fan from rattling the room....more annoying than anything. The frig didn't have a freezer either? Found this to be odd? Other than broken sleep throughout the night it was not a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville