The kids and I shop at the Premium Outlets every few months and always stay at this property. Just spent the night here again and it's as good as always. Friendly and courteous staff are always there to greet you like family. The property is spotless, rooms are large, and there is little to no noise on the highway side. We had a room on the third floor this time facing the highway and there was virtually no noise and we slept like babies in the extremely comfortable beds. Free hot breakfast was as satisfying as always with lots of variety including waffles, bagels, pasties, omelets, and the best oatmeal. Restaurants are just a few minutes away on Pennsylvania Ave (Route 11). We love to eat at King's Pizza just 5 minutes away. Whenever we're in town doing our outlet shopping, this is the only place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville