I got a good rate on this hotel which, is why I stayed here. My wife and I were on a business trip. we stayed Friday and Saturday. We had a king room (not a suite). The room was clean. The staff were for the most part friendly. There are a few problems I think that the manager should address to make the hotel a lot better. I would give this hotel a 3.5 star but it wasn't a choice. First, the rooms were quiet except for the cleaning staff. they would start cleaning rooms at 830-9 am, which isnt a problem but they acted as if they were the only ones in the hotel. they would yell up and down the halls and laugh and carry on with each other. Granted I was awake so it wasn't a problem for me but 'm sure there were people who may have been staying for several days who slept or at least wanted to sleep in late. the cleaning staff did this both days. Second, the bathroom was nice and clean however, the shower head was terrible. I have seen more water being thrown around a a catholic Baptism than this shower head put out. I have a very short military haircut and it was all I could do to rinse the soap off much less my wife who has longer hair. Lastly, the breakfast ends at 10 am on the weekend. I like to get up and exercise before I eat so I had to get up a lot earlier since breakfast ended at 10. I thought it would at least go until 1030 if not 11 am on the weekends. The hotel does have great tasting coffee, which is left out all day for customers to enjoy, which was very nice. The gym was clean. It had one treadmill, one stair climber and a bike. The treadmill worked but the programs did not adjust the incline. I found I couldn't adjust it manually either. The hotel had plenty of parking and is in a safe area. My room was on the interstate side but the noise was not a concern as I didn't hear any. There aren't any restaurants within walking distance but if you drive 3-4 miles down the road, there are plenty. I would and plan on staying here again but I would like to see a few minor changes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville