All reviews highway side gas station up to date room was clean great stop complimentary breakfast is oatmeal return trip the breakfast area king room great place to stay excellent hotel road noise indoor pool would definitely stay here again easy access would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We slept very well at this hotel. We thought the highway being so close would be a problem, but we didn't even hear the traffic. The beds are wonderful. The breakfast wasn't wonderful, but it was acceptable. The pool was really nice and was completely handicapped accessible, which I hadn't seen in a hotel before. Good job Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you so much for staying with us, and for taking time to write a review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The staff is GREAT!! My wife left her credit card in the room and the hotel staff contacted us immediately and sent the card to our home, top notch service. Room was very clean and the breakfast was well supplied.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for taking time to write a review of our hotel and staff. It was a pleasure serving you. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

everything you would expect in a hotel stay. very busy place, but quiet, calm, clean, comfortable stay. good quality for the price. breakfast is standard fare for most hotels, but would like more variety in the healthy choices menu

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. We appreciate your business and the time you took to write a review. The Hampton Brand is currently looking into other options for the breakfast bar, so changes are coming.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Clean hotel with easy access from I-81. Staff was friendly and helpful. Night staff was a little slow with check-in at 1am but that happens. Breakfast was plentiful with many options and front desk offered to go bags and water.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to write a review. I am pleased to know the staff was friendly and helpful, and that you had plenty to eat at breakfast. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stay frequently at this Hampton Inn for business. I have found the rooms to be clean, the service is very friendly and dependable. this hotel is in a great location with access to I-81. it is close to local sights and restaurants. The ho9tel staff can recommend local restaurants and things to do in the area. the fitness room is small but has new equipment and a TV set. the indoor pool is always clean. The breakfast buffet is usually well stocked and there is some variety to the offerings.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you so much for making us your home away from home, and for taking time to write a reveiw of our hotel and staff. We appreciate your business and loyality to the Hampton Brand. Hope to see you again soon.