Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$109
$149
$127
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$68
$60
All reviewshighway sidegas stationroom was cleanup to datecomplimentary breakfast isgreat stopoatmealindoor poolgreat place to stayroad noisethe breakfast areabusiness tripeasy accesswould stay againfront desk stafffresh fruitvery nice hotel
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I frequently include Hilton brand hotels on my stay-list. This Hampton Inn smokes them all. Great friendly service that takes the effort to offer suggestions on dining, directions, etc. without me even asking. This hotel is IMMACULATE! Everywhere (pool, exercise room, hallways, foyers, elevators, dining/breakfast areas, business center and grounds)! Our room (214) was a handicapped room with a huge bathroom and still plenty of room in the 2-Queen room. WiFi that is actually hi-speed, 32" HD TV, fridge, microwave and office desk/chair. No sitting chair, but I'm sure that is part of the handicapped space exchange.

Breakfast is extensive (waffles, breads, yogurt, fruit, etc.) I only had to deal with the "Hampton Egg nuggets" on one day. I coined that phrase......the scrambled eggs at all Hampton Inn use this crumbly egg mixture that tastes great but is not plastic fork friendly. Very convenient location. I had a room facing the Interstate and its' ramp but was not disturbed by noise. Hands down my favorite Hampton Inn anywhere!

Room Tip: Face the front to avoid the Interstate side of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review of our hotel and staff. We appreciate your business and the kind words. We take pride in providing execellent service to all our guests, so thanks again for sharing your thoughts and comments.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

hotel is conveniently located near the airport. The Ruby Tuesday in the parking lot is excellent as well. Did not use the pool but it looked clean and ready for use. Rooms were clean, A/C worked. good quality for price paid.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Airresq

Dear Guest. Thank you very much for staying with us, and for taking time to write a review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our town.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The service was excellent beginning with the reservationist suggesting a discount rate I did not think of. The rooms were very clean. The indoor pool and exercise room were clean and well maintained. The hotel is just off the exit and you need to look close to catch the hotel sign on the left side of the road.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank John S
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you so much for writing such a nice review of our hotel, we appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs, and are happy you enjoyed your stay. Have a good rest of the summer.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed one night and was very pleased with everything. Hotel is next to Taco Bell, Waffle House, Burger King and a few other fast food restaurants. Not to mention right off the highway. Hotel was very nice, clean, comfy bed and offered free WIFI.Breakfast was also provided, which was average.. All in all, I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MissLady71
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. We are please you enjoyed our clean and comfy rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon..

Reviewed July 26, 2013

In addition to being clean and well run this Hampton is larger than many others, so it is roomy as well. Breakfast bar was very clean and offered enough space to accommodate guests comfortably.
Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Sharon W
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write such a nice review. We work very hard to keep our hotel clean for our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our spacious rooms. Hope to see you again soon.