All reviews highway side room was clean gas station complimentary breakfast is up to date great stop oatmeal the breakfast area great place to stay king room excellent hotel road noise would highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again easy access business trip fresh fruit
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed one night and was very pleased with everything. Hotel is next to Taco Bell, Waffle House, Burger King and a few other fast food restaurants. Not to mention right off the highway. Hotel was very nice, clean, comfy bed and offered free WIFI.Breakfast was also provided, which was average.. All in all, I would definitely return.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MissLady71
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. We are please you enjoyed our clean and comfy rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon..

Reviewed July 26, 2013

In addition to being clean and well run this Hampton is larger than many others, so it is roomy as well. Breakfast bar was very clean and offered enough space to accommodate guests comfortably.
Would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Sharon W
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write such a nice review. We work very hard to keep our hotel clean for our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our spacious rooms. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hampton is my choice as I travel frequently!!n I always get a welcome by staff, recognition that I am a Hilton Honors Club member, great service and a wonderful breakfast or "quick bag" to start my day. Personal attention is a trademark!! Robert T. Myers

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Mr. Myers.

Thank you so much for staying with us, and for being loyal to the Hampton Brand and Hilton Honors. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review. It puts a smile on our faces when we see reviews like yours. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Thank you so much to the staff of the Hampton Inn-81 for helping us through a difficult time. My entire family from NC, MS, CO, and FL met in Hagerstown for my mother's memorial service. The staff were able to accommodate all 14 of my family with clean comfortable rooms for the entire weekend. The grand kids love the pool and we all took advantage the free breakfast, washer and dryer, and snacks. We so appreciate allowing us to use the common areas to visit with family and friends.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest. It was our pleasure serving you and your family. We are pleased everyone had a nice stay and the kids enjoyed our indoor pool.Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for writing such a wonderful review about the hotel and the staff. We appreciate your business and time. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Hotel located right off I-81. We were very happy with the clean room after driving all day. My daughter loved the pool. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh and clean. Breakfast was great! Internet worked great.. easy connection. Overall beautiful hotel and nice stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for writing such a great review of our hotel. We work very hard to provide excellent service to our guests. We are glad you had a nice stay and that your daughter enjoyed swimming in our indoor pool. Thanks again for the wonderful review. We hope you and your family will have a great summer.