Hotel itself is nice, rooms were clean, but don't get a room on the I-81 side. Heavy Truck traffic and jaybraking all night long. I couldn't sleep the one night at all. Pool is nice, and breakfast set up is pretty good. Some of the staff is nasty, while others are the epitome of customer service and friendliness. It's location is convenient but noisy because it's a stone's thrown away from the interstate. If your looking for a restaurant while there go to Hemple Hill BBQ IT IS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville