Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
$139
Homewood
$71
$66
All reviewshighway sidegas stationroom was cleanup to datecomplimentary breakfast isgreat stopoatmealindoor poolgreat place to stayroad noisethe breakfast areabusiness tripeasy accesswould stay againfront desk stafffresh fruitvery nice hotel
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times over the years, and it continues to be one of the nicest places I have visited. It is clean and comfortable and warm and inviting. It is the best hampton I have stayed in, and I have stayed in many over the years.

The place is immaculate, they remember everything such as snow scrapers on snowy mornings, and little extras that make you very safe and comfortable. I will always stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway..
1  Thank lauren624
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Guest. Thanks for making the Hampton Inn Hagerstown i-81 your home away from home. It is a please serving you time and time again, and we appreciate your loyality not only to us, but also to the the Hampton Brand. We will see you soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is by far one of the nicest Hampton Inn's we've ever stayed at. In all honestly, there is not one thing I'd suggest to make it a better stay for guests.

The Hampton is located right off I-81. There are a few fast food restaurants and a gas station nearby. The hotel itself is a little larger than many other Hamptons. The lobby was beautifully decorated and spacious. A great area to relax in and plenty of room for the morning breakfast.

The front desk staff was friendly and courteous. Our room itself was extremely clean and comfy. Heating unit worked well, as the did the fridge and microwave. As usual, the bed was very inviting and comfortable. I would suggest asking for an odd # room as those rooms faced the opposite side of I-81. We had a nice quiet view from the front end of the hotel.

Another plus was a beautiful, clean indoor pool. It was so nice to relax a bit and swim around in the clean, warm water. There were plenty of towels and the overall decor in the pool area was very nice.

The breakfast in the morning was fantastic. A very large spread (bigger than I've seen at many other Hampton Inns). All the food was fresh (loved the pound cake) and the dining area was clean and well stocked.

A quick example of how the staff went out of there way for us. My wife was out visiting family and I was left with our daughter (and no car). We decided to walk from the hotel to a fast food place (about a 5 minute walk) on a chilly December evening. As we left of Hampton bundled up, a front desk attendant must have seen us leaving the Hampton Inn. After about 1 minute of walking, the Hampton Inn van with the attendant pulled up and asked if we'd like a ride to the restaurant. It was a very nice gesture on their part. They also told us we could call after we were done eating and they'd pick us up.

All in all, just a great place to stay and we definetely look forward to staying again when we visit the area.

Room Tip: Odd number rooms face away from I-81, ask for one them as they look out the front of the Hampton Inn.
2  Thank Pars1978

Dear Guest. I can't say thank you enough for the wonderful review. I am so pleased to know that our staff went above and beyond to help you and your family. We take pride in providing excellent service to all our guests. Thanks again for taking time to comment on your recent stay, and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Very nice lobby, everyone at the front desk was kind and helpful. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was free and it was delicious; cereal, bagels, english muffins, eggs, sausage, etc. wi fi was free and was quite fast.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Guest. Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We are happy that you had a nice stay, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Hotel looks to be recently renovated. Room was clean an comfortable. Nice breakfast included. Was traveling on a cold December day so it was nice there was an indoor pool for the kids to play in after a long day in the car. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm pleased to know you like our recently renovated hotel and you had a nice stay. We hope to see you again soon. Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My family visited this location for an overnight stay. Typical Hampton Inn with comfortable rooms, clean and basic amenities included: fridge, microwave in the room and standard Hampton breakfast. Easy on and off I-81 for travellers.The lobby was nicely decorated for Chritsmas and appreciated. Teresa the front desk associate was friendly and accomodating and offered to book us a reservation at Outback Restaurant to assist with wait times. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review. I am pleased to know you had a great stay, and we hope to see you again in the near future.