Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
SpringHill Suites
$139
$125
Homewood
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
$66
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$87
$79
SleepInn
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
$79
$66
All reviewshighway sidegas stationroom was cleanup to datecomplimentary breakfast isgreat stopoatmealindoor poolgreat place to stayroad noisethe breakfast areabusiness tripeasy accesswould stay againfront desk stafffresh fruitvery nice hotel
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My family visited this location for an overnight stay. Typical Hampton Inn with comfortable rooms, clean and basic amenities included: fridge, microwave in the room and standard Hampton breakfast. Easy on and off I-81 for travellers.The lobby was nicely decorated for Chritsmas and appreciated. Teresa the front desk associate was friendly and accomodating and offered to book us a reservation at Outback Restaurant to assist with wait times. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review. I am pleased to know you had a great stay, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We were very tired from driving all day from SC (on the way to NJ) and we kept getting off exits, looking for a Hampton (we prefer them, for the most part) that had an INDOOR pool for the kids to swim in. Accck, every one we looked at had an outdoor pool, until this Hampton, off of I-81 in Hagerstown, MD. SMALL pool, NO hot tub (major disappointment, especially for my husband who was tired and achy after driving all day). I think there's actually lots of room in the pool area to put in a hot tub, but that's just my humble opinion. LOL The front lobby where you check in was absolutely GORGEOUS with all the Christmas decorations. The room was average, not bad, but my goodness, there was so much dust on the lightbulb in the lamp beside the beds, that it was shocking.....holy smokes, THICK dust! Sheesh. A stinkbug was stuck up inside the bathroom lightfixture......kinda icky. I don't know, I can't give it a bad review, per se, but just average. Nice breakfast area, and nice variety off foods. Not sure if this area tends to be higher priced, but it seemed expensive compared to other (and nicer) Hamptons we've stayed at.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Guest. Thank you for stopping and choosing our location. While i'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our holiday decorations. I understand you were unhappy witht he cleanliness of your room and i am sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels brings you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We just finished a three day conference for forty people at this Hotel. Staff were quite helpful. Hotel was spotless. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good but very crowded. Coffee was excellent and offered all day, not just in the morning. Meeting rooms were excellent. Coffee at breaks served on time and was HOT. Very nice lobby with GREAT TV to watch Saturday football games! (-:

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear Guest! Thank you so much for taking time to write such a positive review of our hotel. I'm pleased to learned than you not only stayed in one of our rooms, but you attended a conference in the meeting room. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The bed was SO comfortable, like A Hampton bed always is. Our room was extremely quiet. A wonderful night 's sleep. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Another example of why we love Hampton Inns. Thanks!!!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Guest! Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to write such a wonderful review of our facility and staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The WORSE EVER!!!!!! As I write this review, I am still a guest. But,i have so much eqipment in the room, i did not relocate to another hotel. it appears that management does not promote good customer service, or they did a horrible job hiring good people. This is without a doubt the worst Hilton family hotel I have ever stayed at. As a diamond level member, I expect some perks, e.g., bottle of water. From check in the front desk clerks were rude and made us feel like we were just a number. They treated me, a Diamond level member, like they do not value our business. I feel bad for the occasional traveler and the poor treatment they would most likely get. They failed to make up my room and all the front desk said is "o.k. I'll make a note". What does that mean? No apology? I asked for water that usually comes in my room as a Diamnd member and the clerk said "you can buy some at the desk". Didn't even offer as a courstesy! C'mon! Water is a minimal investment for the hotel that provides tons of profit. Two bottles of water would go far for keeping a loyal customer. Anyway, good luck to the next customer. I hope this is a franchise hotel, because I don't think a corporate hotel wold be so horrible.

Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank JmojicMD
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Guest! I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service from our staff; this is not the Hampton horm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in our area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.