Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
$110
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$102
$78
$68
TripAdvisor
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
All reviewshighway sidegas stationroom was cleanup to datecomplimentary breakfast isgreat stopoatmealindoor poolgreat place to stayroad noisethe breakfast areabusiness tripeasy accesswould stay againfront desk stafffresh fruitvery nice hotel
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We just finished a three day conference for forty people at this Hotel. Staff were quite helpful. Hotel was spotless. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good but very crowded. Coffee was excellent and offered all day, not just in the morning. Meeting rooms were excellent. Coffee at breaks served on time and was HOT. Very nice lobby with GREAT TV to watch Saturday football games! (-:

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear Guest! Thank you so much for taking time to write such a positive review of our hotel. I'm pleased to learned than you not only stayed in one of our rooms, but you attended a conference in the meeting room. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The bed was SO comfortable, like A Hampton bed always is. Our room was extremely quiet. A wonderful night 's sleep. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Another example of why we love Hampton Inns. Thanks!!!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Guest! Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to write such a wonderful review of our facility and staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The WORSE EVER!!!!!! As I write this review, I am still a guest. But,i have so much eqipment in the room, i did not relocate to another hotel. it appears that management does not promote good customer service, or they did a horrible job hiring good people. This is without a doubt the worst Hilton family hotel I have ever stayed at. As a diamond level member, I expect some perks, e.g., bottle of water. From check in the front desk clerks were rude and made us feel like we were just a number. They treated me, a Diamond level member, like they do not value our business. I feel bad for the occasional traveler and the poor treatment they would most likely get. They failed to make up my room and all the front desk said is "o.k. I'll make a note". What does that mean? No apology? I asked for water that usually comes in my room as a Diamnd member and the clerk said "you can buy some at the desk". Didn't even offer as a courstesy! C'mon! Water is a minimal investment for the hotel that provides tons of profit. Two bottles of water would go far for keeping a loyal customer. Anyway, good luck to the next customer. I hope this is a franchise hotel, because I don't think a corporate hotel wold be so horrible.

Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank JmojicMD
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Guest! I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service from our staff; this is not the Hampton horm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in our area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was working in the area from Sep.-Oct 2012.My company had a block of rooms reserved for 4-5 weeks.Most of the guys ate the breakfast every day,and seemed pleased. I have been a HH member for about 14 years ,and have held status all the way up to Diamond.When I checked in I was back down to Blue ,but that didn't seem to matter with the staff.Everyone treated me like I was a valued guest.We used the shuttle 4-5 times a week,and our main driver at night Meghan was great!
All in all this is waht you expect from Hilton properties,and the staff went above,and beyond, even when I was sick in my room for 3 days,the housekeepers were great.
Thanks for putting up with a bunch of construction workers tracking cement dust all over the place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest! Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about our staff and hotel. We value everyone's business and strive to make their stay a pleasant one. Again, thank you for taking time to comment on your stay, and we look forward to seeing you and your crew again soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a newer Hampton Inn. If you are a franchise customer, you pretty well know what to expect and this place delivers. The personnel are courteous, the location is an easy stop off the interstate, and the housekeeping is immaculate. It looks to be a developing corporate area and the one drawback is that there are only fast-food franchises around the hotel at the moment. If you want anything more, you have to get back in the car and head back to the interstate for an exit or two beyond, which isn't a particularly attractive option when you've been in the car for most of the day already.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 94OmaB
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your time. We hope to see you again soon.