$110
$59
$110
$171
$139
All reviewshighway sidegas stationup to dateroom was cleangreat stopoatmealreturn tripking roomgreat place to staythe breakfast areaindoor poolroad noisewould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againeasy accessfresh fruitbusiness trip
Reviewed August 25, 2012

1st time at this Hampton Inn. The place was immaculate, and the rooms were in excellent condition. Unless I'm imagining things, the beds in the double room were slightly bigger than usual, which was very nice, as traditionally at most Hamptons, it can be a little tight. Breakfast area was nice, but the staff were unable to keep up with the pace and the hot breakfast items were unavailable while we were down for breakfast. No explanation or anyone to offer an apology. Fortunately I was only looking for yogurt, cereal, etc. myself, but certainly others appeared disappointed. Otherwise a very nice stay.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Guest! Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the comments, and i'm truly sorry the breakfast staff was having problems keeping up with the crowd. I hope the next time your travel plans takes you through this area, you will give us another try.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stopped here on the way to Baltimore cruise port. Hotel was spotless and staff could not have been friendlier. Breakfast was good and well stocked. The pool area is really nice. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Dear Guest! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our hotel and staff. We're happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81. We look forward to seeing again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

What a great property. It's brand new, well appointed and the front desk staff is very competent. The room was emaculate and very spacious.
What wasn't good was the breakfast. The two attendants spent there time talking and not paying attention to sticking the buffet. They ran out of oatmeal and other items. Too bad a great facility has to be tarnished by incompetent gossiping staff. They need to do their jobs and pay attention to the reason they are there in the first place.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Guest! Thank you so much for taking time to comment on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81. The hotel was just recently renovated, and we appreciate the fact that you thought it is brand new. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

My stay here was what I expected from Hampton Inn. It is not a 5 star hotel however a GREAT value nonetheless.

The check in and check out process was quick. Breakfast was included with the stay... it was not bad at all! Quite sufficient actually. They even had a waffle maker. Also cold cereals and milk, juice, fruit, warm oatmeal already prepared, coffee of course, cereal bars, bagels, muffins. For those in a hurry there were bags to go stuffed with an apple, muffin, cereal bar and juice. USA Today was provided.

The lounge area was quite comfortable. There were large screen TV sets with various channels. Also there was a large bar area where my colleagues and I socialized over a few beers. Unfortunately we had to purchase a 6 pack from behind the hotel counter and we charged it to the room. Then we would bring the beer over to the bar area and drink from our 6 pack. Upon checkout we learned that each 6 pack of beer was $24.00. Obviously we were not happy about this. The hotel staff should inform patrons of such an extraordinary cost.

The windows in the room were not made to open.

Upon arrival there was only 1/3 roll of toilet tissue and Housekeeping did not replace it in the three days I stayed... I had to request it.

Overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tammy L
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for for staying with us, and for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We're happy to know that you found our hotel clean and comfortable. I'm sorry you were not informed about the price per each beer, which is sold individually and not by the case. We appreciate the feedbacks and we will work harder to make your next stay a better one.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

All was fine with our stay. The TV didn't work but they quickly resolved that. Rooms were typical, clean. What set this apart from others is the free breakfast buffet. Choose from fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, make-your-own waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, omelets, bagels, juices, coffee etc. And plenty of seating too. Nice stay!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank JustPlaing
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments on your recent stay. Please come back and visit us whenever you are in Hagerstown.