Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown
Country Inn
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

$126
$139
$66
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$66
$149
TripAdvisor
Hampton.com
All reviewscinnamon rollsroom was cleanfront deskwalking distancefirst floorspent one night herepool and hot tubnice poolwould definitely stay here againstores and restaurantsnice selectionlots of varietynice hotelbreakfast was deliciouslong drivestaff was friendlyantietam battlefield
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed here a few nights ago. The room rug was so dirty that (despite my best efforts to keep my children's shoes ON) when my littles had their shoes off before bed for a half hour, their feet were NASTY. We had to bathe them before we'd let them get in bed. Totally gross.

Breakfast was just ok. Most hotels we stay in have far superior breakfasts. We stayed at a Holiday Inn Express a couple of years ago and it was much nicer.

I will say guest svcs customer svc was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013
Travis S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to write a review, as the GM I take everything to heart and ensure you we make every effort to provide the cleanest room possible for our guests. I sincerely apologize if we fell short of your expectations during your visit with us. We hope you will consider visiting us again so we can provide a much better experience.

Travis K Swatsworth, GM

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights - friendly staff - clean rooms and most important to me - Pet friendly.
The morning breakfast was much fuller than just continental, so great stay for the money.
Nice indoor pool too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Sara,

Thanks for taking the time for your feedback, we enjoy having pets as they are family too. We hope to have you back and your furry little friend too.

Travis K Swatsworth

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My family and I travel from Atlanta to Syracue each year to visit family. We seem to enjoy driving 10 hours first day then 6 the next (it makes day 2 relatively "easy"). Stayed at this property two years ago. Clean, good service, & loved walking to dinner next door. Checked in earlier today and upon walking into room my wife and I were overwhelmed with the smell of urine odor particularly in the bathroom. Of course we asked for another room and Joni was super nice to help us move to a new room. When we walked into the new room my daughter found a few "stink" bugs in the bathroom. I'm no scientist but am guessing they are attracted to moist atmospheres. Not wanting to go 0 for 3 I went to the front desk and told them what happened. They were super nice and tried to accommodate by trying to move us to another floor. However, we just didn't feel like it was bug safe and also clean. The staff (Joni) gave us no trouble at all when we asked to cancel our stay and were sincere in apologizing. Felt a little bad in reaching that point but my family and I just didn't want to stay there after driving 10 hours and experiencing these unfortunate events. We checked into a nearby hotel and got a clean, bug free room where I am typing this from. There's probably someone out there who has a complaint about the veey same hotel I am sleeping in but for an extra $15 a night it's worth the peace of mind knowing it's clean and bug free. HIE is usually a safe bet but it wasn't tonight.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AtlantaPatrick
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear AtlantaPatrick,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with the rooms. We will follow up with the executive housekeeper to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. Thank you again for your review and we hope to serve you in the future.

Regards,

Brenda J.
eMedia Coordinator
IHGCare

Reviewed May 22, 2013

A group of us stayed at this hotel on our way back to Upstate New York. The rooms were very clean and the beds and pillows were very comfortable. We had a flat screen t.v., mini fridge and microwave in the room. The free breakfast was pretty good. There were both hot and cold items and there were several different types of creamers for your coffee or tea. There is also an Outback and Buffalo Wild Wings within a 2 minute walk. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the great review we cant wait to have you back soon. Our surveys not only give insight to our guests on what we have to offer but also helps us run a better operation.

Travis K Swatsworth, GM

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Needed a decent place to stay that would allow our small dog, also. This looked good and was exactly halfway for both my friend and me. The hotel was clean and the room was very comfortable. Very convenient - right off the freeway and great restaurants within walking distance. The dog walking area was great. We even made a trip to a nearby casino! Totally enjoyable stay! We will be returning to this hotel any time we decide to meet halfway!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Travis S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at our hotel. As the GM it is my top priority to ensure all guests feel at home. We love having pets and glad to here you enjoyed our walking area and over all stay.

We cant wait to have you back again real soon.

Travis K Swatsworth,