“Our go to place”

Sitar of India
Ranked #53 of 268 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excellent little family restaruant with great food
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

When we want to go somewhere with my daughter and son-in-law this is our go to place. Authentic Indian food that is amazing. Everything we've tried has been excellent. Love the curry and the josh rogan. Meals can all be adjusted for heat, just ask. Also ask owner what works best with spice or no spice and what you like. His recommendations are always on the money. Atmosphere isn't bad considering it is in a strip mall beside crazy horse.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Your best bet for Indian cuisine outside of driving to Frederick. Portions are fine, the selections aren't too bad, the service is really good and the ingredients look to be fresh. It's a really good bet for Indian in the Hagerstown area.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stopped in for a quick bite and they were offering a lunch buffet. I am still new to Indian cuisine so I was skeptical of how the food would taste. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious everything was.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I'm usually not a big fan of Indian cuisine, but this was one of the best meals I have had out in a very long time. They let you choose how spicy you want your food. I can't take much heat and their preparation was perfect. Everything we ordered was delicious. Highly recommend trying this restaurant if you are in the Hagerstown, MD area. We will return!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Omg! Incredible! 3 of us shared the Vegetarian appetizer plate, samosas, naan bread basket, Shahi paneer korma, and chicken tikka masala. All were so fresh and perfectly seasoned. We will definitely come back.