“An Afternoon Well Spent”

Hagerstown Premium Outlets
Ranked #5 of 35 things to do in Hagerstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Conveniently located off Interstate 70, Hagerstown Premium Outlets is easily accessible from the DC area, Baltimore, Southern Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Find impressive savings at Adidas, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, Izod, J.Crew, Jos A. Bank, Loft Outlet, Nike, The North Face, Polo Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour and more. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I love to come up here in the fall and at Christmas time. The local foliage is gorgeous most years through Middletown, Hagerstown and South Mountain and some stores offer warm goodies when it gets cold, especially the Harry & David Store. They always have their special cream cheese dip with some kind of salsa in it and some hearty chips to munch on, as well as a gourmet coffee selection and/or some other kind of hot drink. It is a pleasure to go strolling along the cement paths that connect the rows of stores and there is a full food court there too. Oh, and if you're 50 or better, go on a Tuesday and participating stores will give you and additional 10% off of purchases. Customer service is in the food court building.

All reviews
"shop till you drop"
"banana republic"
"retail therapy"

Reviewed September 12, 2013

While Hagerstown Premium Outlets does not offer the tax savings that some PA malls can offer; nevertheless, it is an excellent mall with authentic outlet stores that offer substantial savings. I have shopped at this mall multiple times and I have never been disappointed. The last time I visited I bought a pair of water proof sneakers from Columbia Sports so that I could go swimming in the Ocean without fearing I would step on a jelly fish or some random metal object. The shoes I bought have drains built into them so that they get rid of excess water quickly. The price I paid was discounted and I received a further discount for signing up for on-line notices. I also visited the Rockport shoe store where you can get a second pair of shoes for half the price. Nike also offers substantial deals. Coach is an interesting store where you can realize substantial savings on leather accessories.

In sum, this outlet has just about every store you could wish for if you are interested in name brands. Most important, the discounts are both substantial and real. I wish I could say the same for other outlet malls in mid-atlantic region.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a great outlet center, I live close by, so I pick and choose what I go to instead of walking the whole center, but in retrospect, there are shops for everyone/everything here. Definitely check out the Coach outlet. They always have great bags and deals, and great customer service. There are so many clothing and shoe stores. Plus, it is so easy to drive there, it is right off of the highway(I-70).

2  Thank Rachel N
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Clean pleasant outlet mall with usual selection of stores and one of the few that still have Hartstrings.