Tripadvisor
Hagerstown
Post
Inbox
Search

“Divine food and delightful hosts!”
Review of Dolce

Dolce
Ranked #6 of 340 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although we live an hour away, we try to eat at Dolce whenever we can. The pizza is the best in the area, meal portions (from gyros to calzones) are generous, rolls and doughnuts are divine! Julia cares about her customers and demonstrates it through her cuisine.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (175)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I love the spaghetti with meat sauce, served with garlic bread. The sauce is so good and the serving is a perfect size. We love the wait staff and the cooks at this family run restaurant. It feels as if you are being welcomed into the home of friends each time.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Friendly helpful staff at this family owned restaurant! I plan to come more often. Reasonable prices. Delicious food. Thank you!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Don't be put off by the small size of the room. The people are nice and the food is excellent. Bring your own wine or beer if you want it- they will accommodate you. I really wish the restaurant was larger but you cannot get better food for the money.
Try it for a casual night of dining.

Reviewed December 11, 2019

The food is excellent, the atmosphere is warm and inviting. I feel as though I have stepped into the dining room of friends when I eat here. We do the spagetti with meat sauce and garlic bread. A small roll is your appetizer and they will also bring you homemade doughnuts. We never have room for them. This is one of our go to luncheon places.

Date of visit: December 2019

Been to Dolce? Share your experiences!