“Hard to find, but worth it!”
Review of Dolce

Dolce
Ranked #11 of 273 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My friend and I had dinner here this week, and it definitely lived up to the previous reviews. We ordered the Stuffed Cabbage and the Stuffed Veal. Everything was delicious, ample amounts, and very unique. Prices are well worth the amount and quality of the food. We suggest the owners put up a larger sign. If it weren't for the pizza sign and my friend waiting outside for me, I would have driven right by. Of course, if more people find this little gem, the owner may have to add more tables!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We were traveling on I-81 and stayed in Hagerstown for the night. Based on Trip Advisor we decided to try Dolce. Have to admit I thought we were at the wrong place when we got there but sure am glad we went in! Wonderful Eastern European food created and served by a family that treats you like a member. We had stuffed cabbage and fresh salad with a tasty desert confection 'on the house.' Yummy! You can BYOB if you wish. Big portions and a great value. I'll be planning my I-81 road trips around this place from now on.

1  Thank James S
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We ate here during our visit to Hagerstown for Easter weekend. The first night we had vegetarian pizza, full of very fresh veggies and good crispy crust. We liked it so much we came back the next night and had delicious Moldavian chicken and Julia's stuffed cabbage. You really need to eat here if you like good food. We had great prompt service, and enjoyed chatting with Julia about Romania on the second night. This is a small restaurant, not fancy. Portions are large, too - the left over Moldavian chicken was awesome the next day, cold, for a picnic lunch near the Appalachian Trail.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Dolce pizza restaurant from hagerstown now has web site page"dolcepizzahagerstown.com"where you can find our menu and contact number...thanks

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Between the pizza and the lasagna, this was a good meal. Good sized portions too, we couldn't finish them.

Pay attention to the opening hours, we got lucky on a Sunday.

This one is worth trying. Nice folks.